Property Manager – High Rise Condo Complex – Base Salary to 80k/year - Tampa, FL
Tampa, FL 33602 US
Property Manager – High Rise Condo Complex – Base Salary to 80k/year – Tampa, FL
- Our client is a high-rise condo building that is located in the Tampa area that is in the market for an experience Property Manager that has worked with a board of directors and association in working with tenants on a day to day basis to make the property the best it can be. They are looking for an individual that knows how to interact with all facets of the property such as maintenance, vendors, housekeeping and property owners. This is a typical Monday - Friday position with some on call as needed during the weekend in case of emergencies. Our client is offering a base salary in the 75k – 80k/year range along with benefits.
- Managing tenant relationships and resolving tenant issues
- Work closely with the President of the Board along with the Board at large to provide leadership to Property
- Verify bills and invoices for accuracy and preparing all AR and AP duties along with associations financial records and accounts
- Responsible for general supervision of the maintenance in all common areas and keeping up to date with federal, state and local codes
- Coordinating all vendor services and repairs.
- Prepare the budget on a yearly basis
- 3+ years of experience as a Condominium Property Manager
- Certified as a Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM)
- Skills and experience with monthly financial results reporting, variance analysis, and budgeting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team leader
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of Florida Statute 718 for Condominiums
- Base salary in the 75k – 80k/year range (dependent on experience) and benefits.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SEARCH
AllSearch Facilities Management Recruiters have worked with many hundreds of talented Facilities companies and candidates all across the United States. Our Facilities Recruiters focus specifically on the hard to fill industrial sector of facilities management within a variety of industries such as manufacturing, commercial real estate properties, university and hospital facilities, and the like. We have built facilities teams from the ground up for some of the most recognizable company names in industry today.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Sales & Management Recruiter
When did you start selling and/or recruiting?
My first position out of college was in IT Sales. I found out quickly I had the sales gene. I have a strong desire to make things happen for my clients.
Fun Fact about Joel:
Joel is very dedicated to the local community. Little known fun fact, he holds a high-ranking elected seat on the local school board, despite having no children of his own!
What’s the biggest compliment a client or candidate ever paid you?
“You saved me from a dreadful situation at my last employer”
What did you want to be when you grew up?
Batman. Either that or Michael Scott. I think I landed more closely to Dwight Schrute.
Where did you go to school, college, major?
Millersville University, majored in political science. I was also the opinion editor of the school’s newspaper, The Snapper!
What famous person would you switch lives with?
John Quincy Adams
What three things would you bring to a deserted island?
1) Box set of The Office. 2) Cases of Dr. Pepper 3) Chipotle, make that #1 actually.
What do you typically eat for breakfast?
Nothing, I bide my time until Chipotle.