Property Manager – Commercial Real Estate - Base Salary to 100k/year - Cleveland, OH
Cleveland, OH 44101 US
Property Manager – Commercial Real Estate - Base Salary to 100k/year – Cleveland, OH
- Our client, is a commercial real estate organization that works throughout the Midwest with a large property of over 500k sq ft in Cleveland area. They are in search for a Property Manager in maintaining day to day operations, enhancing financial and physical stability of the property.
- The Property Manager is responsible for operations such as accounting, tenant relationships, maintenance repairs, snow removal and landscaping services etc. The Property Manager will also handle tenant complaints, service requests and must be familiar with the terms of tenant leases.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred or experience equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience working in property management specifically in commercial building management
- Knowledge of Yardi Property Management Software is a plus
- Real Estate License will be required or needs to be obtained within 90 days of employment start
- Must have transportation and valid Driver’s License
- The position offers a base salary in the 90k – 100k/year range, dependent on experience
- Full medical benefits, PTO and 401k
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SEARCH
AllSearch Facilities Management Recruiters have worked with many hundreds of talented Facilities companies and candidates all across the United States. Our Facilities Recruiters focus specifically on the hard to fill industrial sector of facilities management within a variety of industries such as manufacturing, commercial real estate properties, university and hospital facilities, and the like. We have built facilities teams from the ground up for some of the most recognizable company names in industry today.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Sales & Management Recruiter
When did you start selling and/or recruiting?
My first position out of college was in IT Sales. I found out quickly I had the sales gene. I have a strong desire to make things happen for my clients.
Fun Fact about Joel:
Joel is very dedicated to the local community. Little known fun fact, he holds a high-ranking elected seat on the local school board, despite having no children of his own!
What’s the biggest compliment a client or candidate ever paid you?
“You saved me from a dreadful situation at my last employer”
What did you want to be when you grew up?
Batman. Either that or Michael Scott. I think I landed more closely to Dwight Schrute.
Where did you go to school, college, major?
Millersville University, majored in political science. I was also the opinion editor of the school’s newspaper, The Snapper!
What famous person would you switch lives with?
John Quincy Adams
What three things would you bring to a deserted island?
1) Box set of The Office. 2) Cases of Dr. Pepper 3) Chipotle, make that #1 actually.
What do you typically eat for breakfast?
Nothing, I bide my time until Chipotle.