Project Surveyor – Industrial Construction – Base Salary to 110k/year - Emmaus, PA
Emmaus, PA 18049 US
Project Surveyor – Industrial Construction – Base Salary to 110k/year – Emmaus, PA
- Our client is a GC and Construction Management firm that specializes in bridge, roadway, and large commercial and industrial construction. Operating mostly in Lehigh and Berks Counties, they have been in business over 50 years, and pride themselves on exceptional client service and a disciplined, transparent construction process. Self-performing in site work and foundations, they take on everything from municipal bridge projects up to design/builds and industrial facilities work.
- In this role, the Project Surveyor is responsible for all the surveying aspects of the projects to which they are assigned. Working with project personnel and Owner’s Reps, this person will interpret the physical and digital plans in order to construct the project, as well as maintain records, calculations, and documentation for project as-built and quantities. They need someone with extensive experience in construction layout, with strong technical proficiency and communication skills. PLS in PA required.
- Provide all survey information required for the project staff and owner’s representative
- Travel to various projects and perform accurate construction layout as per project standards & specifications
- Review and process shop drawings, field quantities and change orders
- Communicate daily with project staff to discuss and schedule the project requirements
- Handle the day to day project correspondence requirements
- Review layout performed and any findings that may affect construction
- Keep up to date with all current and developing technologies
- Take responsibility for safely operating, maintaining, and caring for assigned survey equipment and vehicle
- Professional Land Surveyor license in the state of PA required
- 3+ years experience in construction layout
- Proficiency in CAD and Microsoft products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, tact
- Good driving record
- Ability to travel and work onsite
- Base salary in the 85k – 110k/year range, dependent on experience
- Medical/dental benefits
- 401k (matching)
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Company laptop
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Construction
Nathan, coming to AllSearch with both a Navy and college education, also brings several years of professional and construction oriented staffing and recruiting experience.