Project Manager - Mechanical Piping – Base Salary to 140k/year -Wilton, CT
Wilton, CT 06897 US
Project Manager - Mechanical Piping – Base Salary to 140k/year - Wilton, CT
- Our Client is a full range mechanical servicing firm, engaged in the installation of process piping, plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. They employ a permanent staff of dedicated professionals, managers, project foremen and licensed technicians to ensure efficient, quality workmanship on all projects. They employ up to 50 team members and perform mechanical projects up to $15 million.
- Create project management documentation that may include schedules, material purchases, progress charts, drawing logs, submittal logs etc. Coordinate and communicate with owners, vendors, crews, subcontractors, architects, and suppliers to facilitate timely project completion. Develop operations and maintenance manuals and as-builts, as required. Exercise initiative or, as directed, perform additional duties to meet the needs of the organization.
- Support and assist the project team (including Project Manager, Estimators, and more) in assuring timely project completion. Duties on the Operations side may include developing jobsite controls, tracking reports, assisting PMs with budgets and billings, change orders, submittal logs, and reports. Duties on the Estimating/Precon side may include assisting estimators with obtaining and recording bids in tab sheets, quantity take-offs, and document control, vendor contacts and coordinating efforts with the operations team on hand-off of projects and ongoing discussions with Design Build projects. Both duties will involve interface with subcontractors, owners, vendors, and company personnel to coordinate efficient project completion.
- Minimum 1+ years of related work experience required.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a four-year college/university or equivalent experience is preferred. Related field such as Construction Science Management, Civil Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering are preferred, but not required.
- Experience within construction or labor-related roles are highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn new computer programs for project management / reporting purposes.
- Base salary to 140k/year, flexible dependent on experience
- Company car or car allowance
- Private Health Insurance
- 401k with employer contribution
- An excellent working environment with an opportunity for career progression and further technical and personal development
- Relocation assistance
- Education assistance
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
HVAC & MECHANICAL SYSTEMS SEARCH AllSearch HVAC Sales & Mechanical Service recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales and service people all across the United States. This Recruiting Practice is a focused two team powerhouse focused within the realm of commercial HVAC sales recruitment as well as related mechanical systems service technician staffing. Our HVAC & Mechanical Systems Recruiting Team targets the very best sales and service talent within the realm of commercial and industrial HVAC manufacturers, heating and cooling component part distributors, as well as with mechanical contractor service firms dedicated to the HVAC trade. Our Building Automation System (BAS) Recruiting Team focuses on BAS manufacturers, automation system installers, access control providers, building control service firm, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.