Project Architect – Architectural Firm - Base Salary to 80k/year - South Bend, IN
South Bend, IN 46601 US
Project Architect – Architectural Firm - Base Salary to 80k/year – South Bend, IN
- Our client, a full-service architectural, civil engineering, and land surveying firm, which was established in 1946, is looking to add a Project Architect to their growing team!
- The Project Architect will be responsible for preparing information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction schedules for a variety of different projects. The Project Architect can be based out of northwest/northcentral Indiana, or Benton Harbor, MI.
- Prepare architectural working drawings including all plans, elevations, sections, details and schedules.
- Conduct periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
- Represent client in obtaining bids and awarding construction contracts.
- Prepare operating and maintenance manuals, studies, and reports.
- At least 5+ years of experience in Architecture
- Bachelor of Architecture Degree
Compensation: Base salary in the 60k – 80k/year range (flexible dependent on experience). They offer a complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, along with 100% company-paid Basic Life Insurance, 401k, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiter - Supply Chain
Check out our Supply Chain Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/supply-chain-logistics/
Leah was born and raised in Towson, MD and went to Syracuse University for college. After graduation, she moved to NYC to pursue a career in buying and spent four years in "The Big Apple"! She then moved to St. Petersburg, FL for a scenery change and was a Buyer for Bealls Outlet. After two years in Florida, she decided to make a career change into recruiting(best decision of my life!!) and moved back home to Maryland. Leah joined AllSearch because she wanted to be a part of the growing energetic team!!
FUN FACT: Not only was my high school senior superlative "Most Likely to be on Disney Channel", but I thought it might be coming true as I once hung out side stage with Taylor Swift's mom during her concert, swaying together while singing "Love Story"!
What 3 words best describe you?
Honest, reliable and good-sense-of-humor!
What is your background?
I went to Syracuse University and double majored in Marketing and Retail which led to my six years as a Buyer for corporate retailers. My buying background has been a great foundation for successfully recruiting for supply chain/purchasing roles for our clients!