Production Supervisor – Plastics Recycling – Base Salary to 70k/year - Dallas, TX
Dallas, TX 75225 US
Production Supervisor – Plastics Recycling – Base Salary to 70k/year – Dallas, TX
- Our client is an industry leading PET polymer producer and fiber manufacturer. With presence in over 30 countries, our client company has over 145 manufacturing facilities worldwide.
- Our plastics recycling plant is looking to add a Production Supervisor to the team. This person will be tasked with supervising all direct reports and ensuring production is running smoothly. The Production Supervisor will also ensure finished products meet specifications and that production deadlines are met.
- Oversee production staff and all machinery
- Supervise the manufacture of products to verify conformance to specifications
- Manage shift employees and train new hires
- Coordinate daily production and operation activities
- Develop and implement ways to improve quality and safety while increasing productivity
- Follow and enforce all plant, safety, housekeeping, maintenance, and security rules
- Perform employee evaluations as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5+ years of direct supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in plastics manufacturing, production, petrochemical, or other related field
- Plus for fiber extrusion or PET manufacturing background
- Ability to manage up to 25 employees
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual is highly preferred
- Our client company is offering a base salary up to 70k/year depending on experience and offers competitive health and life benefits & 401k.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics / Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
I was born and raised in York, Pa. I completed my freshman year of college at Towson University. I soon realized Astronomy was not my thing, so I transferred back home to York College to pursue a career in Business. I completed my Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Entrepreneurship and a minor in Marketing. I chose AllSearch because it felt like home. Everyone was so welcoming, and the company culture was what I was looking for in a job! Outside of work I can be found playing with my French Bulldog, Sanford, or reading psychological thriller books!
What motivates you?
Helping people! If I would die tomorrow, the one thing I want to make sure is that I made a difference in someone’s life, no matter how small.
Favorite TV show?
One Tree Hill. Nathan Scott has my heart.
What I do in my free time?
My dad and I brew beer! My dream one day is to open up a brewery with him. If I’m not doing that, I am either reading about conspiracy theories, spending money at Target, or playing with my dog—those are really my only hobbies.
Piece of advice I would give myself?
Always remember money can’t buy happiness; but it can buy you a boat, which would probably make you a little happy. Piece of advice number two: it’s the little things in life that make it worth wild.
What I typically eat for breakfast?
Cereal. There is no argument there here, Frosted Flakes are the best.
“Remember there’s heroes and there’s legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.” (If you know what movie this is from, we can be best friends)