Production Supervisor – Plastics Manufacturer - Base Salary to 90k/year - Odenton, MD
Odenton, MD 21054 US
Production Supervisor – Plastics Manufacturer - Base Salary to 90k/year – Odenton, MD
- Our client, a fast-growing plastics manufacturer, is looking to add a Production Supervisor to the team!
- The Production Supervisor is responsible for overseeing production scheduling and inventory control. The Production Supervisor is also responsible for maintaining a safe work environment, ensuring compliance to the companies’ policies and procedures, and monitoring and improving metrics including labor productivity, product quality, compliance, and schedule attainment.
- Fosters a culture of respect for others, continuous improvement, can-do spirit, and meeting commitments
- Assures compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Develops, mentors and coaches’ staff on production management best practices.
- Maintains a workforce of cross-trained operators and technicians that allows for flexibility in labor allocation to efficiently meet production objectives.
- Develop & maintain a master schedule to meet customers’ needs and adjusting production to address urgent customer needs and issues
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- General computer skills and knowledge
- 2+ years of manufacturing and production operations experience with scheduling and inventory control
Compensation: Base salary in the 75k - 90k/year range, dependent on experience. Our client offers a complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, along with 100% company-paid Basic Life Insurance, 401k match, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiter - Supply Chain
Check out our Supply Chain Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/supply-chain-logistics/
Leah was born and raised in Towson, MD and went to Syracuse University for college. After graduation, she moved to NYC to pursue a career in buying and spent four years in "The Big Apple"! She then moved to St. Petersburg, FL for a scenery change and was a Buyer for Bealls Outlet. After two years in Florida, she decided to make a career change into recruiting(best decision of my life!!) and moved back home to Maryland. Leah joined AllSearch because she wanted to be a part of the growing energetic team!!
FUN FACT: Not only was my high school senior superlative "Most Likely to be on Disney Channel", but I thought it might be coming true as I once hung out side stage with Taylor Swift's mom during her concert, swaying together while singing "Love Story"!
What 3 words best describe you?
Honest, reliable and good-sense-of-humor!
What is your background?
I went to Syracuse University and double majored in Marketing and Retail which led to my six years as a Buyer for corporate retailers. My buying background has been a great foundation for successfully recruiting for supply chain/purchasing roles for our clients!