Production Manager – Cooling Technology Manufacturer – Base Salary to 115k/year - Greer, SC
Greer, SC 29650 US
Production Manager – Cooling Technology Manufacturer – Base Salary to 115k/year – Greer, SC
- Our client is a global manufacturer of high-performance air-conditioning solutions. With a focus in telecommunications, this client company has a nationwide presence with a very high-end customer portfolio. Since establishing US headquarters nearly 5 years ago, the company has nearly doubled in size and is projected to triple in the next coming years.
- Our cooling solutions company is looking to add a Production Manager to the team. This person will oversee the manufacturing, sheet metal, and assembly processes for all product lines made in the US. The Production Manager will ensure that production lines are running efficiently and meeting various quality standards.
- Plan and coordinate the activities of multiple HVAC products and production lines
- Handle setup and operation of fabricating machines to cut, bend, and straighten various sheet metals
- Lead production based on production scheduling
- Oversee punch, press, brake, and other related systems for set up and programming of various processes
- Perform internal and external quality audits and execute improvement plans based on findings
- HS Diploma, Plus for Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Minimum of 7+ years of supervisory experience overseeing HVAC manufacturing facility; HVAC experience is required
- Extensive hands-on experience with tools, metals, and machines: powdered folder, slitter, punch, press, brakes, etc
- Superb knowledge/experience with sheet metal
- Ability to visualize 3-D objections from drawings, blueprints, and sketches
- Continuous improvement leader is preferred
- Working knowledge of ISO and OSHA regulations and guidelines
- Experience with SalesForce, MS Office, and Kenandy
- Ability to work closely with international HQ and team members
- Our client company is offering a base salary up to 115k/year depending on experience within the industry. This company also offers standard employee benefits and will help with relocation to South Carolina.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics / Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
I was born and raised in York, Pa. I completed my freshman year of college at Towson University. I soon realized Astronomy was not my thing, so I transferred back home to York College to pursue a career in Business. I completed my Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Entrepreneurship and a minor in Marketing. I chose AllSearch because it felt like home. Everyone was so welcoming, and the company culture was what I was looking for in a job! Outside of work I can be found playing with my French Bulldog, Sanford, or reading psychological thriller books!
What motivates you?
Helping people! If I would die tomorrow, the one thing I want to make sure is that I made a difference in someone’s life, no matter how small.
Favorite TV show?
One Tree Hill. Nathan Scott has my heart.
What I do in my free time?
My dad and I brew beer! My dream one day is to open up a brewery with him. If I’m not doing that, I am either reading about conspiracy theories, spending money at Target, or playing with my dog—those are really my only hobbies.
Piece of advice I would give myself?
Always remember money can’t buy happiness; but it can buy you a boat, which would probably make you a little happy. Piece of advice number two: it’s the little things in life that make it worth wild.
What I typically eat for breakfast?
Cereal. There is no argument there here, Frosted Flakes are the best.
“Remember there’s heroes and there’s legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.” (If you know what movie this is from, we can be best friends)