Product Development Engineer – Plastics & Polymers – Base Salary to 120k/year - Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA 90007 US
Product Development Engineer – Plastics & Polymers – Base Salary to 120k/year – Los Angeles, CA
- Our client, a Plastic Film Manufacturer, is seeking a Product Development (R&D) Engineer to design & develop new products, as well as support existing products and new enhancements.
- In this role, the Product Development Engineer will work to create new, adjacent products from concept through launch, as well as conduct experiments to verify product performance & improve quality.
- Follow & participate actively in Product Development & Improvement Activities
- Run Test Samples & Trial Products and Analyze & Produce Reports
- Provides Technical Support to Sales, Operations & Quality
- Utilizes Polymer Science and Engineering Principles to Solve Challenges
- Designs New Test Methods and Ensure Accuracy
- Ensures 5S in the R&D lab
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Sciences—Required.
- 3+ years of experience in Plastics, Compounding, Polymers or Film Extrusion—MUST HAVE
- 1+ years of Industrial Experience
- Hands-on Experience—This Position Will Require Heavy Presence on the Production Floor & in the Lab
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication
Compensation for this role includes a base salary up to 120k/year. Our client also offers competitive health and life benefits & 401k. Relocation assistance is also available.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
PLASTICS SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of plastics manufacturing with an emphasis on roles in Engineering, Operations, and mid to senior-level Management, to Director/VP and C-suite Executive positions. Our Plastics Recruiting team targets exceptional talent within the realm of plastic Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Thermoforming, Extrusion, and many more. Whether you are currently working in plastics manufacturing passively/actively looking for that better opportunity, looking for more career-advancement opportunities, or a recent college graduate seeking a new role in Plastics Manufacturing, we’ll guide you with long term minded care and focus. #PlasticsCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
Kasey bring decades of Manufacturing oriented recruiting experience to the world class AllSearch Plastics Manufacturing Recruiting efforts.