Process Engineer – Plastics & Polymers – Base Salary to 120k/year - Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA 90007 US
Process Engineer – Plastics & Polymers – Base Salary to 120k/year – Los Angeles, CA
- Our client, a Plastic Film Manufacturer, is seeking a Process Engineer to support production, product development & maintenance.
- In this role, the Process Engineer will contribute and support all areas in regard to equipment and process upgrades, and new installations in an effort to manufacture optimal quality films and compounds.
- Conduct processing trials such as film extrusion, compounding, physical testing, and analysis of samples along with writing technical reports of those studies.
- Optimize process flows to increase efficiency during new product launches
- Implement new processes & improvements to reduce costs
- Improve manufacturing processes to help reduce scrap, justify expenditures, increase product quality and reduce set up time
- Provide technical support to production
- Participate in equipment & product validations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in Plastics, Compounding, Polymers or Film Extrusion
- Hands-on experience—this position will require heavy presence on the production floor
- Knowledge of lean six sigma quality tools
- Root cause analysis & corrective actions experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
Compensation for this role includes a base salary up to 120k/year. Our client also offers competitive health and life benefits & 401k. Relocation assistance is also available.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
PLASTICS SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of plastics manufacturing with an emphasis on roles in Engineering, Operations, and mid to senior-level Management, to Director/VP and C-suite Executive positions. Our Plastics Recruiting team targets exceptional talent within the realm of plastic Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Thermoforming, Extrusion, and many more. Whether you are currently working in plastics manufacturing passively/actively looking for that better opportunity, looking for more career-advancement opportunities, or a recent college graduate seeking a new role in Plastics Manufacturing, we’ll guide you with long term minded care and focus. #PlasticsCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
Kasey bring decades of Manufacturing oriented recruiting experience to the world class AllSearch Plastics Manufacturing Recruiting efforts.