President - Building Materials Supplier – Base Salary to 175k/year - Colorado Springs, CO
Colorado Springs, CO 80903 US
President - Building Materials Supplier – Base Salary to 175k/year – Colorado Springs, CO
- Our client, a well-established building materials supplier who has been servicing the southeastern corner of Colorado for 70+ years, is seeking a President to formulate and implement an extensive, long-term commercial strategy for the business, all while providing oversight to the day-to-day operations of the entire organization.
- This position is a new and additional role within the organization and is dedicated to offering strategic and commercial leadership to the existing team. The ideal candidate will possess a diverse skill set and strong track record of achieving significant revenue growth and improving profit margins through operational efficiencies and astute P&L management, contributing to the overall growth and success of the company.
- Drive meaningful growth in revenue and increase profit margins through operational efficiencies and effective P&L management.
- Create, lead, and execute intricate business strategies necessary to attain the operational, financial, and cultural objectives of the organization.
- Provide support and guidance to all roles within the organization, from assisting with design and estimation in large projects to overseeing retail sales operations.
- Ensure every team member has the necessary tools and support for success and foster continuous improvement throughout all aspects of the business.
- Introduce fresh and innovative ideas to enhance the business, actively seek opportunities for business expansion, and cultivate a positive reputation in the marketplace.
- Demonstrate effective leadership of the organization, ensuring that performance meets or exceeds the standards expected by leadership and shareholders. This is achieved by establishing clear performance objectives and holding individuals and teams accountable for their actions and outcomes.
- Identify and proactively manage behaviors related to fundamental KPIs essential for the company's success.
- Collaborate with the sales team in negotiating with new customers and cultivating key accounts.
- Examine overall operational performance and institute improvements and practices to accomplish both short-term and long-term goals.
- Ensure that all products and services provided to customers meet high-quality standards aligned with both the company's criteria and market expectations.
- Champion outstanding customer service delivery across all levels and among all partners.
- Ensure the company's mission aligns with the needs and demands of the market through comprehensive marketing research and customer engagement.
- Engage in collaboration and provide support to portfolio leadership, including company presidents, to lead and execute portfolio-wide strategic initiatives. Actively seek opportunities to leverage economies of scale and synergies across the company.
- Exemplify an ideal leader by embodying good behavior, fostering a culture of excellence, collaboration, and integrity, while promoting an inclusive and accountable environment.
- Encourage talent development at all levels, ensuring the right skills and competencies are present to drive business results and establish continuity/success planning (e.g., talent management, project management, commercial awareness, technical development, and leadership skills).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Business Management or related field
- 5+ years of general management experience in construction industry
- 5+ years ownership or direct responsibility for a cross-functional P&L
- Base salary up to 175k/year plus potential for short term bonus and long term bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401k with matching
- PTO, holidays
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.