Plant Manager - Manufacturing – Base Salary to 110k/year - Long Island, NY
Long Island City, NY 11101 US
Plant Manager - Manufacturing – Base Salary to 110k/year – Long Island, NY
- Our client, a well-established leader in the industry, is seeking a Plant Manager with a background in metals and/or chemicals for their Long Island, NY area location. This company has been in business for over 75 years and is continuing to grow.
- In this role, the Plant Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing all shop departments and operations in a job-shop environment. This includes overseeing production, quality assurance, maintenance, as well as shipping and receiving operations.
- Plans, coordinates, and oversees the operations of the shop departments and maintenance.
- Initiate strategies and methods to reduce costs by using resources efficiently. Ensure business goals, production schedules, and product quality surpass customer expectations.
- Set clear responsibilities in departments for problem solving and cutting costs, either permanently or as needed. Promote the adoption of innovative methods and prioritize solutions based on factual analysis.
- Ensure job timelines and deadlines are met.
- Responsible for scheduling, supervising the prioritized job list, as well as managing the allocation of tasks to departments, leading them through final inspection to successful completion.
- Develop, execute, and ensure the implementation and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Hire, train, and build and sustain relationships, cultivate a skilled and motivated workforce, ensure timely resolution of employee complaints.
- Monitor expenses within the budget and in relation to shifts in production volume.
- Oversee job departments, purchasing, shipping and receiving, and maintenance, including PMs, building, and vehicle maintenance and repairs.
- Ensure that all shop personnel have appropriate safety gear and are adhering to safety guidelines.
- Shop management experience
- 3+ years management experience within manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of metal finishing
- Ability to read/utilize blueprints
- Base salary to 110k/year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.