Plant Manager - Automotive Stamping – Base Salary to 160k/year - Detroit, MI
Detroit, MI 48234 US
Plant Manager - Automotive Stamping – Base Salary to 160k/year – Detroit, MI
- Our client, a national leader in automotive extrusion stampings, is seeking a Plant Manager to ensure that press, tapping, welding and assembly operations support the company standards for timeliness & quality.
- In this role, the Plant Manager will lead and oversee all operations throughout the central plant.
- Oversee & Mentor 7-8 direct reports and roughly 300 indirect reports
- Responsible for ensuring proper items are available to support production and operations
- Enforce good safety & housekeeping practices
- Report material shortages as needed
- Maintain procedures and instructions for the department
- Work cross functionally with maintenance to schedule preventative maintenance and repairs
- Responsible for hiring, training & developing Operations Staff
- Represent Operations in Customer Meetings when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 10+ Years of Experience in Automotive Manufacturing, Preferably Stamping
- Knowledge of OSHA Requirements
- Complex Problem-Solving Skills
- Continuous Improvement Experience- Six Sigma Certification preferred
Compensation for this role includes a base salary up to 160k/year, plus an annual bonus. Our client also offers competitive health and life benefits & 401k with a match. Relocation assistance is also available.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruiting & Sourcing
When did you start selling/recruiting?
I’ve been involved in the sales business for nearly my entire life. I spent most of my formative years hanging out and working in my family’s local small business. Following college, I was able to parlay those years of experience and exposure in to a successful career in B2B outside sales. Over the last few years, I’ve been able to use my business and sales experience to help companies all over the country, and in a variety of industries, find exceptional talent.
What motivates you?
In this line of work, we are in a position to help change the trajectory of someone’s life and career, and that’s both exciting and humbling. It’s incredibly rewarding to help a great candidate land the job of their dreams. At the same time, by providing our clients with exceptional talent, we have the ability to directly impact the success of their business. If that doesn’t get you out of bed in the morning, I don’t know what will!
How do you like to spend your free time?
What free time? When I’m not at work, I’m usually on an athletic field somewhere, coaching one of my kids’ teams. I enjoy spending time with my family and doing anything outdoors related – hunting, fishing, camping, hiking. If it’s outside, you can usually count me in.
What did you want to be when you grew up?
I’ve always had a thing for industrial design, particularly athletic shoes. If you go through my notebooks from elementary school through college, you’ll probably find more shoe design sketches than actual course-related notes. I still dream of having my own line one day.
What do you usually eat for breakfast?
Coffee. Actually, 2 cups of coffee.