Plant Manager – Waste Management Company - Base Salary to 80k/year - Mount Vernon, NY
Mount Vernon, NY 10550 US
Plant Manager – Waste Management Company - Base Salary to 80k/year – Mount Vernon, NY
- Our client, is a medical waste management company that operates in multiple states. They have a processing plant located in Mount Vernon, NY in which they are looking for a Plant Manager to help manage the day to day of the facility. This person will be the lead manager to handle staffing, maintenance and mechanical repairs and improvements, managing loads both inbound and outbound and rotation of trailers within the facility yard.
- This position is based out Mount Vernon, NY and will work on site during normal business hours.
- Oversee all aspects of plant operations, including production, quality control, maintenance, and compliance with safety regulations.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve efficiency, productivity, and implement lean manufacturing principles.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, manage supply chains, and lead process improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate with engineering teams, manage budgets, and lead the crew.
- Monitor and analyze data to identify areas for improvement and cost reduction.
- Lead and develop a team, implementing strategies aligned with our complex industrial systems and technologies.
- 5+ years of experience managing a waste plant or manufacturing plant
- Experience in maintenance repairs or facility maintenance updates
- CDL A isn’t a requirement but will need to be ascertained after employment due to moving trailers if needed
- Strong financial and business acumen OR Bachelor's Degree and 5+ year(s) experience in a related industry
- Base salary in the 62k – 80k year range, flexible dependent on experience
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k program
- Holiday pay
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SEARCH
AllSearch Facilities Management Recruiters have worked with many hundreds of talented Facilities companies and candidates all across the United States. Our Facilities Recruiters focus specifically on the hard to fill industrial sector of facilities management within a variety of industries such as manufacturing, commercial real estate properties, university and hospital facilities, and the like. We have built facilities teams from the ground up for some of the most recognizable company names in industry today.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Sales & Management Recruiter
When did you start selling and/or recruiting?
My first position out of college was in IT Sales. I found out quickly I had the sales gene. I have a strong desire to make things happen for my clients.
Fun Fact about Joel:
Joel is very dedicated to the local community. Little known fun fact, he holds a high-ranking elected seat on the local school board, despite having no children of his own!
What’s the biggest compliment a client or candidate ever paid you?
“You saved me from a dreadful situation at my last employer”
What did you want to be when you grew up?
Batman. Either that or Michael Scott. I think I landed more closely to Dwight Schrute.
Where did you go to school, college, major?
Millersville University, majored in political science. I was also the opinion editor of the school’s newspaper, The Snapper!
What famous person would you switch lives with?
John Quincy Adams
What three things would you bring to a deserted island?
1) Box set of The Office. 2) Cases of Dr. Pepper 3) Chipotle, make that #1 actually.
What do you typically eat for breakfast?
Nothing, I bide my time until Chipotle.