Plant Manager – Building Products Manufacturer - Base Salary to 125k/year + Bonus - Hamilton, MI
Hamilton, MI 49419 US
Plant Manager – Building Products Manufacturer - Base Salary to 125k/year + Bonus – Hamilton, MI
- Our client has been in business for over 20 years, specializing in composite cladding for the building industry. Based on the building block of its decades old reputation for providing the highest engineering capabilities, quality material and design, and installation that is unparalleled in the industry.
- They are seeking an experienced Plant Manager (internally titled Operations Plant Manager) to lead their manufacturing team through anticipated significant growth, drive continuous improvement and optimize all processes. As Plant Manager you will oversee all plant daily operations of production and manufacturing to ensure policies and procedures are followed. The Plant Manager must possess the key skills to develop processes that will maximize safety, quality, and productivity. The role will report to our company leadership and provide proposals and participate in decisions as we prepare for significant growth.
- Lead and enhance our positive culture. Be a culture creator, influencer, and contributor.
- Develop a trusting relationship with your operations teams.
- Conduct employee performance reviews and manage personnel growth opportunities.
- Commit to and lead all plant safety requirements along with company policies and procedures.
- Oversee & facilitate all day-to-day manufacturing operations exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Meet monthly and annual production output, product quality and on-time shipping goals.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Increase production, asset capacity, and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Implement process and productivity improvements.
- Collect and analyze data to identify labor and material waste/inefficiencies.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics, and performance targets to ensure production efficiency improvements.
- Address employees’ issues or concerns.
- Stay up to date with latest production supervision best practices and concepts.
- 6+ years’ experience as an Operations Manager, Plant Manager or equivalent related role.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferred), business, or management.
- Experience working with resin and fiberglass products.
- Leadership experience within a growth-oriented operation.
- Experience leading manufacturing team members and $30M+ annual sales or larger manufacturing operations preferred.
- Intuitive and critical thinking.
- Strong understanding of technical topics.
- Mechanical aptitude with hands-on attitude. Effective problem solver and decision maker.
- Proven experience improving manufacturing productivity and coordinating new product launches.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking.
- Excellent communication and team building.
- Base salary in the 100k – 125k/year range
- Annual discretionary bonus.
- Health insurance programs (medical, dental and vision)
- 401k program
- PTO and Paid Holidays
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Construction
Jason brings many years of Construction related recruiting experience to the AllSearch Recruiting team!