Plant Controller – Manufacturing – Base Salary 100k/year – Cleveland, Ohio
Oakwood Village, OH 44146 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Plant Controller – Manufacturing – Base Salary to 100k/year – Cleveland, Ohio
- Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of dessert decorating products with over 70 years in the industry serving customers throughout North America. They are committed to making a positive impact on people, products, and the planet, and they lead through their core values (Integrity, Courage, Curiosity, Grit, and Respect). When you work for this company, you help craft family memories that matter.
- In this role, the Hybrid Plant Controller will be a courageous results-driven leader who will provide direct financial support to the plant managers and business unit team on strategic initiatives. This position will provide impactful analytics and enable improved decision making in all aspects of the business. The Plant Controller will be a team player who possesses strong analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Work with operations to drive plant continuous improvements and validate all CI initiatives for accuracy.
- Ensure completion of manufacturing month-end processes and report KPI results
- Prepare and maintain cost standards for materials, build and maintain BOMS and routers.
- Measure productivity savings
- Analyze manufacturing variances and prepare related management reports on an ongoing basis to include: materials usage variance, purchase price variances, labor variances, and overhead variances.
- Develop and implement plant efficiency analysis and reporting.
- Coordinate physical inventory procedures including cycle counts, in transit inventory, and inventory reserves.
- Assist with the development of budgets for production related accounts and all operational accounts.
- Monthly reviews of operational cost actual versus plan with functional heads.
- Identify key material and conversion variances and focus operations on those opportunities for improvement. Obtains root-cause explanation of variances.
- Certify LEAN initiatives savings.
- Analyze capital requests for incremental savings and expenses, including ROI calculation.
- Assist with annual audits.
- Finance liaison for the operations team.
- Bachelors in finance or accounting
- 3+ years of experience as a cost accountant or financial analyst in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of GAAP, IAS, and federal/state financial regulations.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Xtuple or other ERP system preferred.
- Professional written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft programs.
- Base Salary 100k/year plus an annual bonus
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays plus 2 Floating Holidays
- Paid paternity leave
- Paid maternity leave
- Tuition assistance
- This is a hybrid position with Monday and Friday as work from home days
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Recruiting is one of the top Industrial Sales & Service Recruitment Agencies in the United States. Our many highly niche industrial recruiting teams focus on sales, service, and business development activities within a variety of manufacturing, machinery and industrial sectors. Recruiting expertise covers HVAC mechanical contractors, building products, industrial manufacturing and automation, construction material supply, industrial supply chain distribution, agricultural machinery sales, facilities management and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.