Personal Lines Account Manager – Insurance – Base Salary to 65k/year - New Milford, NJ
New Milford, NJ 07646 US
Personal Lines Account Manager – Insurance Agency – Base Salary to 65k/year – New Milford, NJ
- Our client, a third-generation insurance agency that has been in business for over 100 years in the New Milford, NJ area, has an immediate need for a Personal Lines Account Manager. They provide insurance solutions for business, homeowners, boat, motorcycle and car insurance.
- In this Personal Lines Account Manager role, you will be responsible for daily service to an assigned book of personal accounts consisting of home, auto, boat, umbrella, etc. In addition, you will be responsible for quoting new business, renewals, issuing ID cards, certificates of insurance, endorsements, proposals, policy changes etc. Working with sales team. This is a very laid back type of environment where micro managing is not warranted. We all show up knowing our own individual task and we work to get the job done collectively.
- P&C Licensed (New Jersey)
- 2+ years experience handling personal accounts.
- Customer service oriented and ability to work in a team environment.
Compensation: includes a base salary up to 65k/year and a complete benefits package including medical, dental, PTO, IRA, Paid Holidays, etc. This position is in-office but can be flexible for the right candidate. M-T 9-5 / F- 8-4.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
INSURANCE SEARCH AllSearch Insurance Recruiters have been vigorously building deep relationships with hundreds of small to mid-size insurance firms throughout the Mid-Atlantic for the past 17 years. We know the good firms, the firms to avoid and the positions that lead to growth or stagnation. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #InsuranceCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Insurance
Olley brings years of Insurance Recruiting expertise to the elite AllSearch Insurance Recruiting practice.