Personal Lines Account Manager – Independent Insurance Agency - Base Salary to 65k/year - Columbia, MD
Columbia, MD 21045 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Personal Lines Account Manager – Independent Insurance Agency - Base Salary to 65k/year – Columbia, MD
- Our client, a well-established, 60+ year old independent insurance agency and also a large Erie writer in the Columbia, MD area, has an immediate need for a skilled Personal Lines Account Manager. They are woman-owned, licensed in 48 states, and are open to candidate across the east coast.
- The Personal Lines Account Manager will be a key player to the team. You will be responsible for managing a generalist personal lines book of business. Their book consists of home, auto, umbrella, renters, high net worth accounts, etc. This is a full service account manager position as you will be responsible for certificates, ID cards, proposals, endorsements, policy changes, etc.
- AMS360 experience is preferred.
- P&C Licensed.
- 3+ year experience handling personal accounts.
- Ability to work independently and retain business.
- Base salary in the 50k – 65k/year range depending on experience plus bonus.
- In addition, the agency offers medical, dental, vision, 401k safe harbor, PTO, Paid Holidays, etc.
- This role can be fully remote or you can chose to come into the office if local.
- Home office equipment is provided.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
INSURANCE SEARCH AllSearch Insurance Recruiters have been vigorously building deep relationships with hundreds of small to mid-size insurance firms throughout the Mid-Atlantic for the past 17 years. We know the good firms, the firms to avoid and the positions that lead to growth or stagnation. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #InsuranceCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Practice Lead / Sr. Recruiter – Insurance
Check out our Insurance Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/insurance-recruiting/
What motivates you?
The idea of success. It pushes me to try my hardest in everything I do and encourages me to take on challenges.
What do you do for fun/in your free time?
Seeing my favorite artists live! Going to concerts is my ultimate serotonin booster! I also love taking weekend trips with friends to new cities/towns.
Three words that describe you?
Go-with-the-flow (counts as 1 word), hardworking, hilarious (I can provide references)