Personal Lines Account Manager – Independent Family-Owned Agency – Base Salary to 62k/year - Royal Palm Beach, FL
West Palm Beach, FL 33414 US
Personal Lines Account Manager – Independent Family-Owned Agency – Base Salary to 62k/year – Royal Palm Beach, FL
- Our client, a close-knit and family owned, independent insurance agency in the Royal Palm Beach. FL area has an immediate need for a skilled Personal Lines Account Manager to join their team. They offer personal, life & health, and business insurance and take pride in providing quality service to their clients.
- The Personal Lines Account Managerwill be an integral and key player in the growth of the team. The Personal Lines Account Manager will be responsible for servicing a personal lines book of business consisting of primarily homeowner and auto policies. The Personal Lines Account Manager will be processing endorsements, policy changes, certs, ID cards, claims, proposals, etc.
- 4+ Years of Insurance experience as it pertains to personal lines
- Experience with EPIC agency management system a plus
- 2-20 FL License
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Must have experience writing and rewriting homeowners policies
- Base salary in the 55k – 62k/year range, flexible dependent on experience
- Commission if you bring in new business/cross sell (35% new, 35% at renewal)
- 100% employer paid health insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Competitive PTO structure, Paid Holidays, Holiday bonus, etc.
- Laid back, family-friendly environment
- In office position
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
INSURANCE SEARCH AllSearch Insurance Recruiters have been vigorously building deep relationships with hundreds of small to mid-size insurance firms throughout the Mid-Atlantic for the past 17 years. We know the good firms, the firms to avoid and the positions that lead to growth or stagnation. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #InsuranceCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Practice Lead / Sr. Recruiter – Insurance
Check out our Insurance Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/insurance-recruiting/
What motivates you?
The idea of success. It pushes me to try my hardest in everything I do and encourages me to take on challenges.
What do you do for fun/in your free time?
Seeing my favorite artists live! Going to concerts is my ultimate serotonin booster! I also love taking weekend trips with friends to new cities/towns.
Three words that describe you?
Go-with-the-flow (counts as 1 word), hardworking, hilarious (I can provide references)