Personal Lines Account Manager – Independent Agency – Base Salary to 65k/year - Middleton, MA
Middleton, MA 01949 US
Personal Lines Account Manager – Independent Agency – Base Salary to 65k/year -Middleton, MA
- Our client, a 100+ year independent agency in the Middleton, MA area has an immediate need for a skilled Personal Lines Account Manager to join their team.
- The Personal Lines Account Manager will be an integral and key player in the growth of the team. This person will be responsible for a book of home, auto, umbrella, boat, inland marine, flood, renters, etc. You will be responsible for servicing the book, renewals, issuing binders, billing, claims, issuing binders, certificates, policies, proposals, endorsements, etc.
- 5+ Years of Insurance experience as it pertains to personal lines
- Experience with AMS360 agency management system a plus
- P&C Licensed
- Base salary in the 55k – 65k/year range (flexible depending on experience) + commission on new business
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Life, Paid Holidays, etc.
- In office role
- Close knit, family-oriented work environment
- Looking for a self-starter and a team player
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
INSURANCE SEARCH AllSearch Insurance Recruiters have been vigorously building deep relationships with hundreds of small to mid-size insurance firms throughout the United States for the past 18 years. We know the good firms, the firms to avoid and the positions that lead to growth or stagnation. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #InsuranceCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Practice Lead / Sr. Recruiter – Insurance
Check out our Insurance Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/insurance-recruiting/
What motivates you?
The idea of success. It pushes me to try my hardest in everything I do and encourages me to take on challenges.
What do you do for fun/in your free time?
Seeing my favorite artists live! Going to concerts is my ultimate serotonin booster! I also love taking weekend trips with friends to new cities/towns.
Three words that describe you?
Go-with-the-flow (counts as 1 word), hardworking, hilarious (I can provide references)