Paid Media Specialist - Growing SaaS/AI Company – Base Salary to 75k/year - Indianapolis, IN
Indianapolis, IN 46204 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Paid Media Specialist - Growing SaaS/AI Company – Base Salary to 75k/year – Indianapolis, IN
- Our client is a rapidly growing, well funded start up, who just received $9M to expand. They are currently seeking a Media Specialist to join their team. This position is work from home, 5 days a week. The ideal candidate for this position will live in the EST or CST time zone.
- Coordinate digital creative and marketing assets for paid campaigns on Google, Linkedin and Facebook/Instagram
- Work with the Demand Generation Manager to maintain a campaign calendar and proactively communicate with teams to ensure creative deadlines are met
- Lead in the setup of programmatic, paid social, and search campaigns
- Perform detailed QA and monitor campaign performance to ensure campaigns are delivering and being tracked properly
- Utilize Planner tools to complete budget research and conduct keyword targeting
- Facilitate creative rotations, ad swapping, and revisions
- Analyze and present daily, weekly, and monthly campaign analyses with a high level of quality assurance and use of optimization best practices.
- Conduct extensive audience, placement, and platform research to help inform Paid strategies
- Proficient in Hubspot and general reporting tools
- Strong ad copy writing skills with experience in A/B ad testing
- Experienced in building ad creative in Canva
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize tasks
- Base salary in the 70k – 75k/year range. The company offers a comprehensive benefits package, 401k, PTO and much more.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Recruiting is one of the top Industrial Sales & Service Recruitment Agencies in the United States. Our many highly niche industrial recruiting teams focus on sales, service, and business development activities within a variety of manufacturing, machinery and industrial sectors. Recruiting expertise covers HVAC mechanical contractors, building products, industrial manufacturing and automation, construction material supply, industrial supply chain distribution, agricultural machinery sales, facilities management and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.