Outside Sales Representative – Building Products/Construction – Base Salary to 100k/year - Minneapolis, MN
Minneapolis, MN 55401 US
Outside Sales Representative – Building Products/Construction – Base Salary to 100k/year – Minneapolis, MN
- Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is proud to be an industry leader in providing top-of-the-line building materials for their customers. They are a top-of-class organization and are dedicated to hiring individuals who understand the importance of providing excellent customer service to their customer base.
- They are currently looking to add to their outside sales team in Minneapolis as they continue to grow their business. This position will create, maintain and cultivate customer relationships.
- Prospect clients
- Attend preconstruction meetings
- Oversee projects to completion
- Estimate material takeoffs
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in construction sales and project management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Base salary in the 70k - 100k/year range, flexible dependent on experience
- Commission plus draw plan after first 6 months to 1 year, dependent on ramp up time and candidate needs
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- 401k with match
- Mileage reimbursement
- Uncapped commissions after ramp up period
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Practice Manager – Building Products & Construction
Mike brings many years of professional engineering recruiting experience to the talented AllSearch Recruiting Team
"I am from Philadelphia, PA, but I have lived in Columbus, OH for the past 5 years. I studied Professional Communications at Philadelphia University (Go RAMS!). Prior to AllSearch, I worked as the Branch Manager at Synerfac Technical Staffing in Columbus, OH. I chose AllSearch because of the endless opportunities, and the history of success at the company!" -Mike
I am a DIE-HARD Liverpool FC fan. The reigning Premier League Champions!
WHAT MOTIVATES YOU? - I have a 1 year old son and making him proud/providing for my family is the greatest motivation there is!
WHEN DID YOU START SELLING? - When I was a sophomore in college my roommate and I created a “t-shirt line” called “Be Epic” and sold shirts to everyone on campus. We weren’t very successful, but I’ve truly enjoyed selling ever since.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SHOW TO BINGE WATCH? - Okay, I have two answers here. Right now, I am watching “Lovecraft Country”, and it is a great sci-fi/drama. My all-time favorite show is “Peaky Blinders”. Long live Tommy Shelby!