Outside Sales Rep - Trainee - International Industrial Company - Guaranteed Comp to 60k
Carol Stream, IL 60128
Outside Sales Rep - Trainee - International Industrial Company. Guaranteed Salary to $60k. Regular Business Hours. 12-18 months of deep training and mentoring. Carol Streams, IL.
- Our client is an industrial supply distributor with over 45 locations across the country, including right here in Carol Stream. They are a very stable company and have been in business for over 50 years. They sell all types of industrial products like safety supplies, adhesives, electrical, and many more for major manufacturers like 3M, General Electric, Loctite, etc.
- This Sales Rep Development program is a "hands-on" position where you will be introduced to all facets of running and leading in their business. This would include, warehouse operations, inventory management, exceptional customer service and attention, field sales, territory management, accounting, staffing, and the responsibility for growing sales. You will gain credibility and learn extensive product knowledge in a short period of time.
- Through your dedication and commitment to company philosophies and expectations, you will be exposed to all facets of the business and you can expect a very rewarding career. They offer a variety of career paths through our program that include the Business Development Team, Purchasing and Supply Solutions Team, National Accounts Team, Outside Sales and Inside/Outside Sales Management.
- You’ll find that over 95% of their business leaders and managers, including the Chairman of the Board and the President/COO are graduates of this program.
- Establish and develop new business as well as increase and grow current business, through all means available including prospecting, cold calling, networking, telemarketing, and referrals
- Promoting Sales through the firms' state of the art website
- Meeting and exceeding designated goals for prospecting and activity
- Following up with customers in the field and via the phone on a timely basis to provide the highest level of customer service
- Managing inventory and assisting with purchasing for the local warehouse
- Managing inventory on site at customers facilities
- 4 year college degree
- 1+ years experience selling a product or service preferred
- Base salary plus a monthly guaranteed bonus program - ($50k - $60k)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Program, etc.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
SALES SEARCH AllSearch Sales Recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sales & Management Trainee Division - Team Leader
I was born and raised here in York, Pennsylvania. I graduated from York College with a Bachelors in Marketing in 2018, and immediately joined the AllSearch to further my professional business career. I enjoy going to concerts, photography, local events, and spending time with family and friends. I chose AllSearch because I enjoy helping others succeed. Oh, and the friendly work culture is a bonus!
What motivates you? The idea of success. It pushes me to try my hardest in everything I do and encourages me to take on challenges.
When did you start selling/recruiting? It all started with selling brownies and lemonade at yard sales.
What is the biggest mistake job seekers make? I have noticed that many young professionals do not take the time to fully develop their LinkedIn to sell themselves. It is appealing to employers when a LinkedIn profile is fully detailed and explains why they would excel in a potential career.
What three words best describe you? Diverse, creative, easy-going