Operations Manager - International Industrial Company - Base Salary to 80k/year - Baltimore, MD
Baltimore, MD 21211 US
Operations Manager - International Industrial Company - Base Salary to 80k/year – Baltimore, MD
- Our client is an industrial supply distributor with over 50 locations across the country, including right here in Baltimore. They are a very stable company and have been in business for over 50 years. They sell all types of industrial products like safety supplies, adhesives, electrical, and many more for major manufacturers like 3M, General Electric, Loctite, etc.
- They are looking for an Operations Manager for one of their local branches located in the Baltimore area. This is a "hands-on" position where you will be responsible for all facets of running and leading the branch. This would include, warehouse operations, inventory management, deliveries, cost, exceptional customer service, accounting, staffing, and the responsibility for growing sales.
- Responsible for overall operations and growth for the local Marlborough branch.
- Meeting and exceeding designated goals for the branch – Both Productivity and Sales goals
- Following up with customers to provide the highest level of customer service
- Managing inventory and assisting with purchasing for the local warehouse
- Manage a team of 5-7 employees made up of Inside Sales Representatives and Warehouse personnel
- Hire and train future operations and sales personnel
- 4 year college degree
- 3+ years of management experience on the operations side. MUST have industrial distribution experience
- Experience with operations (inventory, purchasing, profit/loss, hiring, training, etc.)
- Base salary in the 70k - 80k/year range to start, plus bonus
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Program, etc.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Recruiting is one of the top Industrial Sales & Service Recruitment Agencies in the United States. Our many highly niche industrial recruiting teams focus on sales, service, and business development activities within a variety of manufacturing, machinery and industrial sectors. Recruiting expertise covers HVAC mechanical contractors, building products, industrial manufacturing and automation, construction material supply, industrial supply chain distribution, agricultural machinery sales, facilities management and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
VP of Recruiting / Co-Founder
What motivates you?
A good challenge or competition! Changing people’s lives for the better!
When did you start selling and/or recruiting?
I think I started selling when I came out of the womb. Seriously though, for as long as I can remember, I have enjoyed meeting people, making friends, building relationships, you name it. I can’t think of anything I would rather do than sales and recruiting! There is no greater feeling than matching that perfect candidate with his or her dream job! That makes me happy!
What do you do for fun/spend your free time?
I love sports – coaching, watching, participating (much more when I was younger, of course). I have three boys that keep me very busy, and I have loved coaching them over the past ten years or so. Football, wrestling, baseball, lacrosse, and basketball!
Where did you go to school, college, major?
Towson State University (when it was still called Towson State). Greatest five years of my life. I met my wife, I met my business partner, I met many lifelong friends and I had a ton of fun!
What do you typically eat for breakfast?
Depends. Am I in my “all or nothing” workout phase where it’s a Nutribullet shake with veggies and fruits, or is it the other nine months of the year when it’s whatever I can get my hands on?
Who is your hero?
My dad. He taught me everything I know! I learned how to work hard, how to be a good father, how to be a good husband, how to ride a motorcycle, how to sacrifice everything for those that you love, how to deal with terrible situations and make the best of it, and most importantly, how to never give up!