Operations Manager - HVAC - Base Salary to 140k/year - Bloomington, MN
Minneapolis, MN 55420 US
Operations Manager – HVAC - Base Salary to 140k/year – Bloomington, MN
- Our client is a strong, stable Commercial and Residential HVAC Service Company in the Twin Cities area that has been in business for over 60 years. They are the leading fully integrated, single-source mechanical contractor in the Twin Cities providing HVAC services to homeowners, businesses, government agencies, and non-profits throughout the Twin Cities and beyond.
- They are currently looking for an Operations Manager for their team in Bloomington. The Operations Manager will play a crucial role in driving the success of the company through effective management of operations, process improvement, talent management, and business development. This is a key leadership position responsible for overseeing and managing department operations in an established and well-respected HVAC company. The Operations Manager reports to the President and is a part of the leadership team and will help guide and drive future company growth.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, ensuring smooth and efficient functioning.
- Develop and manage direct report team, including developing middle management.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve operational processes and increase productivity.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators to identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive business development initiatives.
- Conduct regular 1:1s with staff to communicate goals, expectations, and performance feedback.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and safety regulations.
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction and implement measures to optimize profit loss.
- Learn how to manage budgeting, quotes, and asset plans to close sales and maintain an appropriate backlog of to support sales plan.
- Learn to apply the company pricing and credit policies.
- Manages Client Services agreement base, leads all Client Services client consultation/review meetings and provides pricing for associated repairs or upgrades. Develops, evaluates, and discusses viable solutions with customer.
- Determines proposal price and selling strategy. Prepares and reviews contract terms and conditions using standard Haynes contract templates.
- Owns customer satisfaction, in partnership with fulfillment resources, for assigned Client Services and Building Automation Service agreement base.
- 4+ years of HVAC Operations, HVAC Service, or HVAC Sales Management experience with proven ability to improve operational outcomes.
- Proven experience in managing department operations, including projects, key initiatives, and team leadership.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask effectively.
- Ability to understand and respond to customer needs, and to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing effective operating procedures across different departments.
- Base salary up to 140k/year, dependent on experience
- Bonus potential
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Car allowance and mileage reimbursement
- 401k program
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
HVAC & MECHANICAL SYSTEMS SEARCH AllSearch HVAC Sales & Mechanical Service recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales and service people all across the United States. This Recruiting Practice is a focused two team powerhouse focused within the realm of commercial HVAC sales recruitment as well as related mechanical systems service technician staffing. Our HVAC & Mechanical Systems Recruiting Team targets the very best sales and service talent within the realm of commercial and industrial HVAC manufacturers, heating and cooling component part distributors, as well as with mechanical contractor service firms dedicated to the HVAC trade. Our Building Automation System (BAS) Recruiting Team focuses on BAS manufacturers, automation system installers, access control providers, building control service firm, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.