Operations Manager – Manufacturing – Base Salary to 80k/year - Savannah, GA
Savannah, GA 31401 US
Operations Manager – Manufacturing – Base Salary to 80k/year – Savannah, GA
- For more than a decade, our client has been a worldwide expert in crafting exceptional metal products for residential and commercial applications. They are committed to excellence, craftsmanship, and innovation to ensure their product is creating genuinely personalized metal furnishings.
- In this role, the Operations Manager will be an action-oriented leader who seeks to oversee and improve the production operations including assembly, machinery, processing, and packaging. The Operations Manager will embrace lean thinking and take the initiative to ensure maximum production quantity and quality by setting production schedules based on product information, equipment efficiency, materials supply, and staffing resources.
- Ensure that all company quality and safety standards and procedures are followed
- Accountable for the performance and results of the team including training and evaluating all direct reports.
- Creates and adapts plans, protocols, and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Decisions and problem-solving are guided by policies, procedures, and business plan
- Exercises full management authority, including performance reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, onboarding, discipline, termination, and other personnel actions.
- Addresses issues that impact project timelines, efficiency, costs, and productivity.
- Provides guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role within the manufacturing industry
- Familiarity with construction and CAD drawings
- Proven success with increasing margins and creating efficiencies
- Experience with utilizing data sources to solve problems and drive decision making
- Demonstrates a commitment to achieving successes within the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, management, leadership, organizational, and time management skills
- Digitally Proficient
- Base salary up to 80k/year, depending on experience.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Reimbursement for Healthcare
- Relocation support is available
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.