Operations Manager – Custom Cabinetry – Base Salary to 120k/year - Loveland, CO
Loveland, CO 80538 US
Operations Manager – Custom Cabinetry – Base Salary to 120k/year – Loveland, CO
- Our client is the largest custom cabinet manufacturer in Colorado and has been a family owned and operated business for over 50 years. They focus on employees, customers, processes, and continuous improvement, to provide the best quality and lead time to their customers. Their core values include ownership, service, integrity, teamwork, and execution.
- The Operations Manager will oversee operational activities throughout the organization while actively promoting continuous improvement within each department.
- Leadership of production department functions, including operations, warehousing, delivery, and engineering.
- Strong customers focus.
- Decrease remakes & short orders year over year.
- Drive direct labor cost reduction year over year.
- Lead and train the Kaizen and Continuous Improvement efforts.
- Drive On-time delivery metrics within Engineering, Production, Delivery.
- Oversee inventory and warehousing initiatives.
- Develop methods for decreasing material spend year over year.
- Lead Safety initiatives and Safety teams.
- Train and develop Operations leadership team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business, Finance, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of direct work experience in a production and manufacturing leadership role required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic plans in collaboration with key business stakeholders.
- Excellent customer relationship skills, including the ability to work with internal and external customers.
- Active listening and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good computer skills using MS Office products, CRM, and specialized software programs.
- AutoCAD exp, Cabinet Vision, Visual Sightline
- Participative management style (mentor, team builder, coach)
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Exceptional work ethic, energy, and drive.
- Demonstrates alignment with company's code of ethics.
- Passion for people and improvement.
- Base salary in the 80k – 120k/year range
- Bonus incentive program (half based on company profits and half based on personal performance. Paid out annually.
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Career growth opportunities
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Construction
Andrew brings several years of focused construction recruiting staffing experience to the elite AllSearch Construction Recruiting team.