Multifamily Project Manager – Developer/Builder - Base Salary to 150k/year - Bellflower, CA
Bellflower, CA 90706 US
Multifamily Project Manager – Developer/Builder - Base Salary to 150k/year – Bellflower, CA
- Our client is a Southern California-based commercial construction & development company that has been in business for the past 50+ years Throughout the years they have created a tangible legacy by focusing on the needs of their clients, fostering relationships and successfully bringing project plans to fruition. They consistently provide the highest quality of service by exceeding each client’s expectations while adhering to corresponding budgets and timelines. Their passion for development and construction is reflected in every aspect of the business, from the projects they accept to the people they recruit and employ. The foundation of the company is their people. Their employees bring decades of skilled design and construction experience, professionalism and enthusiasm to every detail.
- Currently, they are seeking a Multifamily Project Manager to join the growing firm. This is a great opportunity for a career-minded person who would enjoy working in an environment for a company with a track record of upskilling and promoting its employees. The Multifamily Project Manager will be responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating construction projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets while working in collaboration with the assigned project team to ensure quality and timely completion of the project. The Multifamily Project Manager must be able to assess problems and make informed decisions on behalf of company’s goals and is directly accountable for the safety and financial performance of the project.
- Manage project development from initiation to closure; this includes costs, schedules, safety, and closeout
- Monitor quality assurance
- Work with the client to outline scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget and timing
- Develop, build, and maintain a strong and professional relationship with owners, architects and subcontractors
- Prepare RFP’s, level bids and negotiate costs
- Prepare and manage project budget and schedule
- Prepare and manage design and construction contracts
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to owner
- Clearly communicate to team members and act as a mediator between stakeholders and the team
- Lead, coach and motivate project team members
- Develop tools and best practices for project management and execution
- Ensure all documents are archived following project completion
- Compile and process monthly progress billings, administering change orders
- Support your team in other necessary duties determined as needed
- 5+ years of experience building ground-up multifamily projects from start to finish.
- A bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Building Construction, Civil Engineering or related field is preferred but will look at experience over degree.
- Experience in dealing with subcontracts, subcontractors and self-perform work
- Strong leadership abilities with the ability to coordinate work on multiple facets of a project
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Microsoft Project, and other project-related software such as Bluebeam, Procore, Sage 300
- Thorough knowledge of commercial construction activities and business management, along with a working knowledge of state contractor’s license law, legal issues and safety standards
- OSHA 10 or 30 a plus
- Base salary In the 125k – 150k/year range
- Project based bonuses.
- Auto allowance and fuel card
- Health, dental and vision insurance packages
- 401K with company matching
- Section 125 Plan and Flex Spending Accounts
- PTO and paid holidays
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.