Mechanical Construction Project Manager – Mechanical Servicing Company – Base Salary to 150k/year - Columbus, OH
Columbus, OH 43202 US
Mechanical Construction Project Manager – Mechanical Servicing Company – Base Salary to 150k/year – Columbus, OH
- Our client is one of the country’s leading mechanical servicing companies and offers the best of both worlds; the stability, resources and opportunities of a national company, and the team culture, creative spirit and customer loyalty of a local business. Having been in business since 1948 this company brings a plethora of experience and expertise as well as a family-oriented culture. From stadiums to manufacturing facilities, power plants to hospitals, concert halls to classrooms, this company handles projects of all shapes, sizes and complexities across multiple regions throughout the country.
- Our client is in need of a Mechanical Construction Project Manager to join their national team. As a Mechanical Construction Project Manager, you will provide project management support during all phases of HVAC construction to ensure project standards, budget, deadlines and communications are maintained. This position requires that the candidate resides where the project is taking place.
- Manage Safety Compliance and foster a culture of safety
- Document Control and Review
- Manage Scope of Work
- Basic Schedule Management and Field Resources
- Procurement Management and Coordination
- Financial Management
- Support Sales Process
- 8+ years of construction Project Management experience
- 8+ years of strong understanding of mechanical systems
- 8+ years of ability to read and comprehend construction documents
- 8+ years of knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles
- 8+ years Business administration and management principles including, but not limited to:
- Company operations and financials
- Business finance
- Customer relations
- Business development and project sales strategies
- Legal aspects of construction industry
- Base salary up to 150k/year dependent on experience as well as a incentive/performance based bonus of up to 30% of the year salary
- Matching 401k up to 4%
- Per diem including housing, vehicle, food, phone and gas card
- Full Benefits
- Vacation and Sick time
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Andy Lutz, MBA
Management & Operations Recruiter - Construction
What motivates you?
What motivates me is my drive to succeed and helping others succeed. Also, one of my main motivators is my family and trying to be the best father and husband I can be.
When did you start selling and/or recruiting?
It seems like I have always been selling but, I started recruiting while I was in the U.S. Navy and always enjoyed it. That developed into sales roles and other recruiting positions over time.
What do you do for fun/spend your free time?
In my free time I enjoy going to baseball games, dirt track races and NASCAR Races with my family.