Manufacturing Engineering Manager – Plastics Manufacturing – Base Salary to 130k/year - Cookeville, TN
Cookeville, TN 38501 US
Manufacturing Engineering Manager – Plastics Manufacturing – Base Salary to 130k/year – Cookeville, TN
- Our client, a Plastics Manufacturing company, is seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Manager to support direct reports on Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and Process Improvements.
- In this role, the Manufacturing Engineering Manager is also responsible for leading Engineering & Maintenance Teams on capital projects, production & auxiliary equipment maintenance, preventative maintenance & repairs including building and grounds and new product launches.
- Provide Engineering Leadership across Multiple Departments including: EH&s, Quality, Maintenance, Tool Room, Facilities and Site Project Management
- Leads teams in the development of new products, solutions and processes
- Designs & implements product development, testing and manufacturing processes
- Improves efficiency and sustainability of processes and product designs to reduce waste
- Creates & Oversees Project Budgets & Cost Management Strategies
- Communicates Technical Information to non-technical stakeholders including investors and customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is Required
- Proven work History Managing 6 Direct Reports (Department Head Level)
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant work experience as Engineering Manager or similar-Overseeing Engineering & Maintenance Functions, including Capital Projects
- Must have thorough knowledge of Engineering & Systems of either Blow Molding or Injection Molding Machines and processes
- Out of the box thinker & team builder
- Servant Leadership
- Proven Experience implementing Lean/Six Sigma Methods
- Capital Project management experience
Compensation for this role includes a base salary up to 130k/year. Our client also offers competitive benefits & 401k. Relocation assistance is also available.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
PLASTICS SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of plastics manufacturing with an emphasis on roles in Engineering, Operations, and mid to senior-level Management, to Director/VP and C-suite Executive positions. Our Plastics Recruiting team targets exceptional talent within the realm of plastic Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Thermoforming, Extrusion, and many more. Whether you are currently working in plastics manufacturing passively/actively looking for that better opportunity, looking for more career-advancement opportunities, or a recent college graduate seeking a new role in Plastics Manufacturing, we’ll guide you with long term minded care and focus. #PlasticsCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
Kasey bring decades of Manufacturing oriented recruiting experience to the world class AllSearch Plastics Manufacturing Recruiting efforts.