Manufacturing Engineering Manager – Plastic Packaging Products – Base Salary to 120k/year - Cookeville, TN
Cookeville, TN 38501 US
Manufacturing Engineering Manager – Plastic Packaging Products – Base Salary to 120k/year – Cookeville, TN
• With only 23 years in business and breaking records in revenue while growing to over 70 plants in the USA & Canada our client has become a leading manufacturer of packaging products supplying some of the largest/well-known companies in the world and has developed an eco-friendly material for their products.
• They are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Manager to join their teams in Tennessee. Reporting to the Regional Director this Manufacturing Engineering Manager’s initial focus will be supporting direct reports on OEEs and process improvements but is also responsible for leading Engineering & Maintenance Teams on capital projects, production & auxiliary equipment maintenance/PMs & repair including building & grounds, and new product launches.
• Reporting to the Regional Director this Engineering Manager’s initial main focus will be supporting direct reports on OEEs and process improvements but also be responsible for leading Engineering & Maintenance Teams on capital projects, production & auxiliary equipment maintenance/PMs & repair including building & grounds, and new product launches.
• Bachelor’s degree is required with preference to Engineering focus, MBA a plus.
• Min. of 5+ years relevant work experience as an Engineering Manager or similar title/responsibilities overseeing all Engineering and Maintenance functions including capital projects, OEE’s, efficiencies, Lean/Six Sigma implementations, New Product Launches, and Dept. & CapEx budgets
• Proven work history managing at least 6 direct reports such as Tooling Manager, Quality Manager, Maintenance Manager, Project Managers, Facilities Managers.
• Requires thorough engineering, equipment, & molding processes knowledge of either Plastic Blow Molding, Injection Molding, or Extrusion machines & processes with preference to packaging related products
• Base salary in the 100k – 120k/year range
• Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
• 401k program w/match
• Paid time off & Holiday pay
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
PLASTICS SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of plastics manufacturing with an emphasis on roles in Engineering, Operations, and mid to senior-level Management, to Director/VP and C-suite Executive positions. Our Plastics Recruiting team targets exceptional talent within the realm of plastic Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Thermoforming, Extrusion, and many more. Whether you are currently working in plastics manufacturing passively/actively looking for that better opportunity, looking for more career-advancement opportunities, or a recent college graduate seeking a new role in Plastics Manufacturing, we’ll guide you with long term minded care and focus. #PlasticsCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
Kasey bring decades of Manufacturing oriented recruiting experience to the world class AllSearch Plastics Manufacturing Recruiting efforts.