Manufacturing Engineer – Lighting Systems - Base Salary to 100k/year - Concord, NH
Concord, NH 03301 US
Manufacturing Engineer – Lighting Systems - Base Salary to 100k/year – Concord, NH
- Our client, a family-owned company specializing in high-performance translucent lighting systems, is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join the engineering team to support the efforts in advancing automation throughout the manufacturing facility.
- In this role, the Manufacturing Engineer will research, design, develop and recommend manufacturing processes and machinery improvements.
- Primary point of contact for manufacturing technical support
- Interface with other disciplines including Sales, Service, Estimating and Drafting
- Provide leadership and hands-on technical support to maintenance/manufacturing activities.
- Create and maintain manufacturing SOPs
- Design tooling in support of machining operations & product assembly
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Working knowledge of CAD/CAM software
- Demonstrated experience in creative problem solving and implementing corrective action.
- Experience in assembly, CNC machining, testing, heat treating, bending, welding and finishing.
Compensation for this role includes a base salary up to 100k/year. Our client also offers traditional health benefits & 401k with company match.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
Kasey bring decades of Manufacturing oriented recruiting experience to the world class AllSearch Plastics Manufacturing Recruiting efforts.