Manufacturing Engineer – Injection Molding – Base Salary to 115/year - Oklahoma City, OK
Oklahoma City, OK 73102 US
Manufacturing Engineer – Injection Molding – Base Salary to 115/year – Oklahoma City, OK
- Our client, a full-service injection molding facility, is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to lead all engineering projects throughout the plant.
- In this role, the Manufacturing Engineer will work cross-functionally with manufacturing to determine equipment needs, upgrades and establish capital expenditure projects & budgets.
- Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements, including scope, planning, and execution.
- Reviews project proposals and plans and develops scope & deliverables
- Identify project phases and elements and assigns personnel to phases and elements and reviewing bids from vendors.
- Determines project specifications
- Maintains project schedule- monitors progress, coordinate activities, and resolves roadblocks
- Prepares project status reports
- Collaborates with various teams within the organization to determine new equipment upgrades and draft quote packages for leadership
- Provides necessary support for capital expenditure approval, including recommended vendor selection.
- Oversees Project Budgeting & Equipment Purchases.
- Performs equipment acceptance run-off and verifies equipment meets all of the requirements of the standard work for production all necessary deliverables (drawing, spare parts lists, etc.) are provided to the various teams.
- Oversees facility preparations and equipment critical on-site support for equipment installation, including equipment troubleshooting and operator & maintenance training.
- Works with maintenance team to develop equipment preventative maintenance schedules
- Bachelor's or Master of Science in Engineering
- 5+ years of project management experience working in the plastic manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of Injection Molding Processes & Equipment
- Excellent Organizational & Time Management Skills
- Ability to develop a project scoping, planning, managing, executing and delivering on time & on budget
- CAD Software Knowledge & Experience
Compensation: for this role includes a base salary up to 115k/year + bonus. Our client also offers competitive health and life benefits & 401k. Relocation assistance is available.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
PLASTICS SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of plastics manufacturing with an emphasis on roles in Engineering, Operations, and mid to senior-level Management, to Director/VP and C-suite Executive positions. Our Plastics Recruiting team targets exceptional talent within the realm of plastic Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Thermoforming, Extrusion, and many more. Whether you are currently working in plastics manufacturing passively/actively looking for that better opportunity, looking for more career-advancement opportunities, or a recent college graduate seeking a new role in Plastics Manufacturing, we’ll guide you with long term minded care and focus. #PlasticsCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
Kasey bring decades of Manufacturing oriented recruiting experience to the world class AllSearch Plastics Manufacturing Recruiting efforts.