Manager of Transportation Services – Civil Engineering Firm - Base Salary to 200k/year + Company Equity - Kalamazoo, MI
Kalamazoo, MI 49007 US
Manager of Transportation Services – Civil Engineering Firm - Base Salary to 200k/year + Company Equity – Kalamazoo, MI
- Our client is a full-service architectural, civil engineering, and land surveying firm, which has been in business for over 75 years, and exists to serve people and the communities in which they live. They have a dynamic team of over 170 professionals that work to analyze, advise, design, and deliver successful projects in partnership with government, education, commercial, and energy clients throughout the Great Lakes region. They offer their clients comprehensive, multi-disciplinary services including Architecture, Civil Engineering, Surveying, Construction Services, GIS, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, and Reality Capture.
- Currently they are seeking a Manager of Transportation Services to join the team. Whether it’s converting major thoroughfares from one-way to two-way traffic, designing roundabouts to reduce crash severity and improve traffic flows, or completing full corridor analysis for improvements, the Manager of Transportation Services has the responsibility of leading and guiding the Transportation Services team. This position will serve as a member of the Engineering Leadership Team (ELT) along with the Director of Engineering and the other managers (Municipal, Site, and Construction).
- Partners with the Director of Engineering and Government Market Sector Leader to best align talent for our transportation projects while developing a pipeline of talent and succession planning.
- Maintains and fosters good relationships with current and future transportation clients.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Oversees team performance and workload.
- Facilitates scheduling workload across multiple locations and disciplines to deliver best-in- class projects to our clients.
- Manages financial performance for transportation projects.
- 15+ years of experience in A/E/C industry with record of transportation client retention/attraction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- PE Licensure in Michigan and/or Indiana (or ability to acquire within 6 months of hire).
- Experience leading and building a strong team; drives results by planning, prioritizing, inspiring, and delivering.
- Strong technical background in transportation related projects.
- Proven experience consulting or partnering with local, regional, and state government.
- Familiar with or eager to learn and utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms, Unanet preferred.
- Base salary to 200k/year depending on amount of direct relevant experience.
- Company Equity position (available)
- 401k with 4 percent Employer Match on 5 percent employee contribution
- Affordable Family Healthcare, Dental, and Vision plans
- 15 Days of Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Term Life, Disability, and other benefits included.
- Relocation Package (if needed)
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.