Maintenance Technician – Plastics Manufacturer - Base Salary to 80k/year - Cranston, RI
Providence, RI 02907 US
Maintenance Technician – Plastics Manufacturer - Base Salary to 80k/year – Cranston, RI
- Our client, a fast-growing plastics manufacturer, is looking to add a Maintenance Technician to the team!
- The Maintenance Technician is responsible for working with the Facilities & Equipment Maintenance Manager (supervisor) to fulfill the day-to-day operational duties necessary to ensure a clean, safe and productive manufacturing environment in our three Rhode Island factories.
- Make routine daily rounds to check the operational readiness of building systems including heating, cooling, ventilation, vacuum systems, nitrogen systems, compressed air systems and lighting.
- Make routine daily rounds to confer with supervisors and machine operators to determine operational condition of the equipment in use.
- Report all issues and observations to the Facilities & Equipment Maintenance Manager to determine course of action.
- Recognize and remedy or repair small mechanical or electrical problems as needed, reporting more complex situations to the Plan Engineering Manager for course of action.
- Perform routine and special duties including cleaning, service, repairs, modifications and improvements to equipment and systems.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of relevant vocational or technical training or equivalent work experience
- Troubleshooting: Able to determine causes of operating errors or equipment failures and decide what to do about it, shows a logical approach to solving problems and proactively enlists help when needed
- Electrical Equipment Principles: Familiar with the principles of electricity and electrical power circuits and equipment, as well as the associated risks and safety measures
Compensation: Base salary in the 65k - 80k/year range, dependent on experience. Our client offers a complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, along with 100% company-paid Basic Life Insurance, 401k match, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiter - Supply Chain
Check out our Supply Chain Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/supply-chain-logistics/
Leah was born and raised in Towson, MD and went to Syracuse University for college. After graduation, she moved to NYC to pursue a career in buying and spent four years in "The Big Apple"! She then moved to St. Petersburg, FL for a scenery change and was a Buyer for Bealls Outlet. After two years in Florida, she decided to make a career change into recruiting(best decision of my life!!) and moved back home to Maryland. Leah joined AllSearch because she wanted to be a part of the growing energetic team!!
FUN FACT: Not only was my high school senior superlative "Most Likely to be on Disney Channel", but I thought it might be coming true as I once hung out side stage with Taylor Swift's mom during her concert, swaying together while singing "Love Story"!
What 3 words best describe you?
Honest, reliable and good-sense-of-humor!
What is your background?
I went to Syracuse University and double majored in Marketing and Retail which led to my six years as a Buyer for corporate retailers. My buying background has been a great foundation for successfully recruiting for supply chain/purchasing roles for our clients!