Maintenance Technician – Automotive Injection Molding – Base Salary to 19.00/hour - Columbus, OH
Columbus, OH 43216 US
Maintenance Technician – Automotive Injection Molding – Base Salary to 19.00/hour – Columbus, OH
- Our client is a leading injection molding manufacturer specializing in component parts for OEMs in the automotive industry, offering a wide range of competencies within plastics molding including: injection molding tooling, assembly, and coatings.
- Our automotive manufacturing client is looking to add a Maintenance Technician to assist with maintaining and repairing equipment as well as preventing downtime when problems arise.
- Ensures material systems and equipment are in good working order at all times
- Conduct routine and unscheduled maintenance on all molding machines to ensure optimal performance
- Assists with machine start up and readiness for mold changes as needed
- Performs calibration of applicable manufacturing equipment; such as molding machines and thermolators
- Troubleshoot automation equipment and components such as PLC’s, sensors, etc.
- HS Diploma
- Minimum 1+ years of hands-on experience in injection molding maintenance within a manufacturing facility
- Experience repairing injection molding equipment is highly desired
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot equipment malfunctions, including electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical issues
- Working knowledge of mechanical & electrical equipment
- Hands on experience setting up and removing molds in machines
- General knowledge of Safety practices and OSHA requirements preferred
- Must be able to obtain forklift license
- Plus for familiarity of Plex Software
- Our client is offering a base salary up to 19.00/hour depending on the candidate’s experience within the industry along with a standard benefits package.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
PLASTICS SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of plastics manufacturing with an emphasis on roles in Engineering, Operations, and mid to senior-level Management, to Director/VP and C-suite Executive positions. Our Plastics Recruiting team targets exceptional talent within the realm of plastic Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Thermoforming, Extrusion, and many more. Whether you are currently working in plastics manufacturing passively/actively looking for that better opportunity, looking for more career-advancement opportunities, or a recent college graduate seeking a new role in Plastics Manufacturing, we’ll guide you with long term minded care and focus. #PlasticsCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics / Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
I was born and raised in York, Pa. I completed my freshman year of college at Towson University. I soon realized Astronomy was not my thing, so I transferred back home to York College to pursue a career in Business. I completed my Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Entrepreneurship and a minor in Marketing. I chose AllSearch because it felt like home. Everyone was so welcoming, and the company culture was what I was looking for in a job! Outside of work I can be found playing with my French Bulldog, Sanford, or reading psychological thriller books!
What motivates you?
Helping people! If I would die tomorrow, the one thing I want to make sure is that I made a difference in someone’s life, no matter how small.
Favorite TV show?
One Tree Hill. Nathan Scott has my heart.
What I do in my free time?
My dad and I brew beer! My dream one day is to open up a brewery with him. If I’m not doing that, I am either reading about conspiracy theories, spending money at Target, or playing with my dog—those are really my only hobbies.
Piece of advice I would give myself?
Always remember money can’t buy happiness; but it can buy you a boat, which would probably make you a little happy. Piece of advice number two: it’s the little things in life that make it worth wild.
What I typically eat for breakfast?
Cereal. There is no argument there here, Frosted Flakes are the best.
“Remember there’s heroes and there’s legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.” (If you know what movie this is from, we can be best friends)