Maintenance Manager – Plastics Manufacturer - Base Salary to 120k/year - Cranston, RI
Providence, RI 02907 US
Maintenance Manager – Plastics Manufacturer - Base Salary to 120k/year – Cranston, RI
- Our client, a fast-growing plastics manufacturer, is looking to add a Maintenance Manager to the team!
- The Maintenance Manage will perform strategic planning as well as routine operational planning related to buildings' administration and maintenance. The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation, maintenance, and repair of all facility systems including, but not limited to, electrical power distribution; all production equipment; compressed air machinery; heating, ventilation, and air design modification; and installation of new and existing equipment.
- Recognize, trouble-shoot, and repair all problems and malfunctions associated with production and facility equipment. Communicate daily with the Operations Managers on matters of production equipment operational readiness, safety concerns, and all other issues related to a productive and safe facility.
- Assist Engineering in the development, fabrication, modification, and installation or relocation of new and existing equipment. Continually work toward improving existing processes regarding safety and productivity.
- Supervise, direct, and train the Maintenance Technicians in daily maintenance operations.
- Develop and implement processes, schedules and procedures for preventative maintenance and regular inspections in each location
- High School Diploma or GED
- Rhode Island Journeyman’s Electrical License
- 2+ years or more of relevant vocational or technical training
- 10+ years of hands-on maintenance experience in an industrial setting
- 5+ years of maintenance personnel supervision in an industrial setting
Compensation: Base salary in the 90k - 120k/year range, dependent on experience. Our client offers a complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, along with 100% company-paid Basic Life Insurance, 401k match, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiter - Supply Chain
Check out our Supply Chain Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/supply-chain-logistics/
Leah was born and raised in Towson, MD and went to Syracuse University for college. After graduation, she moved to NYC to pursue a career in buying and spent four years in "The Big Apple"! She then moved to St. Petersburg, FL for a scenery change and was a Buyer for Bealls Outlet. After two years in Florida, she decided to make a career change into recruiting(best decision of my life!!) and moved back home to Maryland. Leah joined AllSearch because she wanted to be a part of the growing energetic team!!
FUN FACT: Not only was my high school senior superlative "Most Likely to be on Disney Channel", but I thought it might be coming true as I once hung out side stage with Taylor Swift's mom during her concert, swaying together while singing "Love Story"!
What 3 words best describe you?
Honest, reliable and good-sense-of-humor!
What is your background?
I went to Syracuse University and double majored in Marketing and Retail which led to my six years as a Buyer for corporate retailers. My buying background has been a great foundation for successfully recruiting for supply chain/purchasing roles for our clients!