Machining Supervisor - Manufacturing – Base Salary to 70k/year - Cleveland, OH
Cleveland, OH 44101 US
Machining Supervisor - Manufacturing – Base Salary to 70k/year – Cleveland, OH
- Our client is an industry leader in manufacturing and delivering the highest quality Aluminum and Zinc products. They offer complete machining and deburring services, as well as, secondary operations to provide finished parts.
- They have been in business for over 60 years and are headquartered in the Warrensville Heights area of OH. They are looking for a Machining Supervisor for their Secondary Operations division. This is a hands-on supervisory role managing a team of 5 or so Machinists.
- This position offers strong compensation package including a base salary up to 70k/year, benefits, and more.
- Responsible for supervision of Secondary Machining department staff.
- Set up and Operation of equipment such as drill presses, milling machines, grinders, sanders and tapping machines – Manual Machines – No CNC.
- Will work directly on the shop floor to ensure that production of products is at the highest quality level.
- Schedule day to day work assignments for all team members; provide specific work instructions and distribute job cards to all secondary machinists.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of machining processes.
- Checks castings against prints and maintains job instructions and quality checklist.
- Keep inventory of drills, taps, coolant etc. – orders as needed.
- Monitoring daily production levels and employee efficiency.
- Routinely review work order backlog deadlines/requirements and attend daily production meeting.
- Work directly with other department supervisors to expedite priority jobs in order to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Ability to act as a liaison to the maintenance department to assure machines are operating effective and efficiently.
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of machinist experience and 5+ years of hands-on supervisory experience
- Will consider candidates with 2+ years of experience
- Mechanically inclined
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Must have a good understanding of continuous process improvement
- Base salary to 70k/year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Recruiting is one of the top Industrial Sales & Service Recruitment Agencies in the United States. Our many highly niche industrial recruiting teams focus on sales, service, and business development activities within a variety of manufacturing, machinery and industrial sectors. Recruiting expertise covers HVAC mechanical contractors, building products, industrial manufacturing and automation, construction material supply, industrial supply chain distribution, agricultural machinery sales, facilities management and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
VP of Recruiting / Co-Founder
What motivates you?
A good challenge or competition! Changing people’s lives for the better!
When did you start selling and/or recruiting?
I think I started selling when I came out of the womb. Seriously though, for as long as I can remember, I have enjoyed meeting people, making friends, building relationships, you name it. I can’t think of anything I would rather do than sales and recruiting! There is no greater feeling than matching that perfect candidate with his or her dream job! That makes me happy!
What do you do for fun/spend your free time?
I love sports – coaching, watching, participating (much more when I was younger, of course). I have three boys that keep me very busy, and I have loved coaching them over the past ten years or so. Football, wrestling, baseball, lacrosse, and basketball!
Where did you go to school, college, major?
Towson State University (when it was still called Towson State). Greatest five years of my life. I met my wife, I met my business partner, I met many lifelong friends and I had a ton of fun!
What do you typically eat for breakfast?
Depends. Am I in my “all or nothing” workout phase where it’s a Nutribullet shake with veggies and fruits, or is it the other nine months of the year when it’s whatever I can get my hands on?
Who is your hero?
My dad. He taught me everything I know! I learned how to work hard, how to be a good father, how to be a good husband, how to ride a motorcycle, how to sacrifice everything for those that you love, how to deal with terrible situations and make the best of it, and most importantly, how to never give up!