Loss Control Representative – Regional Insurance Carrier – Base Salary to 90k/year - Midland, TX
Midland, TX 79701 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Loss Control Representative – Regional Insurance Carrier – Base Salary to 90k/year – Midland, TX
- Our client, a privately and family-owned regional insurance carrier, has an immediate need for a skilled Loss Control Representative to join their team in the Midland, TX area. They have been providing commercial property and casualty coverage for the last 30+ years.
- This person will be responsible for assisting the insured in the reduction or elimination of work-related injuries and other various accidents in order to control & prevent losses.
- You will be responsible for evaluating policies, procedures and practices to identify loss exposures, analyze loss runs, make reservations for visitations, formulate reports from visitations for the underwriting team, etc.
- The Loss Control Representative will have roughly 150-200 accounts and manage a territory and their service schedule. Most of their business is in the Oil/Gas Industry & Construction. This position requires travel by vehicle or plane anywhere from 5-10 nights per month. All travel expenses are paid for.
- Bachelors Degree in Safety or Risk Management and/or 4+ years of related experience
- Driver's License and required loss control licenses for specific state
- Must be able to list/move up to 50lbs
- Excellent communication skills
- Base salary in the 75k – 90k/year range, flexible dependent on experience
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, PTO, Paid Holidays, Company Vehicle, Gas Card, Cell Phone, Tablet, Home Office Set Up, etc.
- Fully Remote role involving travel
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
INSURANCE SEARCH AllSearch Insurance Recruiters have been vigorously building deep relationships with hundreds of small to mid-size insurance firms throughout the United States for the past 18 years. We know the good firms, the firms to avoid and the positions that lead to growth or stagnation. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #InsuranceCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Practice Lead / Sr. Recruiter – Insurance
Check out our Insurance Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/insurance-recruiting/
What motivates you?
The idea of success. It pushes me to try my hardest in everything I do and encourages me to take on challenges.
What do you do for fun/in your free time?
Seeing my favorite artists live! Going to concerts is my ultimate serotonin booster! I also love taking weekend trips with friends to new cities/towns.
Three words that describe you?
Go-with-the-flow (counts as 1 word), hardworking, hilarious (I can provide references)