Logistics Manager – Plastics Recycling Company – Base Salary to 100k/year - Dallas, TX
Dallas, TX 75260 US
Logistics Manager – Plastics Recycling Company – Base Salary to 100k/year – Dallas, TX
- Our client, a plastics recycling company, is looking for a Logistics Manager for their Logistics organization at their Manufacturing Plant located in Dallas, TX. As a Logistics Manager, you will be responsible to direct, manage, and coordinate logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service activities.
- Direct all warehouse and distribution services, including off-site facility, receiving, storage and shipping .
- Receive customer orders
- Ensure all shipments are compliant with traffic laws and regulations, in addition to customer requirements.
- Oversee recruitment and training of warehouse personnel.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Developing, review, and updating of the logistics standard work.
- Develop and manage logistics KPIs.
- Oversee an accurate inventory of warehouse materials
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree and 7+ years of Transportation and Logistics, Distribution, or Supply Chain experience required.
- Experience with SAP and other business process management tools required
Compensation: This position includes a base salary in the 85k – 100k/year range depending on experience. They offer a complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, along with 100% company-paid Basic Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability. 401(k), including a company match.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
PLASTICS SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of plastics manufacturing with an emphasis on roles in Engineering, Operations, and mid to senior-level Management, to Director/VP and C-suite Executive positions. Our Plastics Recruiting team targets exceptional talent within the realm of plastic Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Thermoforming, Extrusion, and many more. Whether you are currently working in plastics manufacturing passively/actively looking for that better opportunity, looking for more career-advancement opportunities, or a recent college graduate seeking a new role in Plastics Manufacturing, we’ll guide you with long term minded care and focus. #PlasticsCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiter - Supply Chain
Check out our Supply Chain Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/supply-chain-logistics/
Leah was born and raised in Towson, MD and went to Syracuse University for college. After graduation, she moved to NYC to pursue a career in buying and spent four years in "The Big Apple"! She then moved to St. Petersburg, FL for a scenery change and was a Buyer for Bealls Outlet. After two years in Florida, she decided to make a career change into recruiting(best decision of my life!!) and moved back home to Maryland. Leah joined AllSearch because she wanted to be a part of the growing energetic team!!
FUN FACT: Not only was my high school senior superlative "Most Likely to be on Disney Channel", but I thought it might be coming true as I once hung out side stage with Taylor Swift's mom during her concert, swaying together while singing "Love Story"!
What 3 words best describe you?
Honest, reliable and good-sense-of-humor!
What is your background?
I went to Syracuse University and double majored in Marketing and Retail which led to my six years as a Buyer for corporate retailers. My buying background has been a great foundation for successfully recruiting for supply chain/purchasing roles for our clients!