Lead Industrial Maintenance Mechanic – Manufacturing – Base Salary to 45.00/hour - Bensalem, PA
Bensalem, PA 19020 US
Lead Industrial Maintenance Mechanic – Manufacturing – Base Salary to 45.00/hour – Bensalem, PA
- Since 1975, our client has been manufacturing energy-efficient windows and doors with three facilities in the Philadelphia, PA area with an on-going mission is to create an exceptional experience for their customers, community, business partners and employees by manufacturing and distributing quality windows and entry doors.
- We are seeking an experienced Lead Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Lead for a manufacturing facility in Bensalem, PA. This is a diverse position with excellent growth opportunities. Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to repair industrial machinery is a must for this position. The hours are 7:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Thursday with some overtime available.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing automated, manual and CNC equipment, through equipment manuals and vendor support, in a multifaceted manufacturing environment.
- Understand PLC’s, control systems, relays, input/output modules, circuit breakers, VFD’s, inverters, transformers, switches, safety circuits, thermos overloads, AC/DC motors, and power distribution
- Logically report equipment failures and analyze data to increase performance and reliability
- Read and interpret electrical, pneumatic and hydraulics schematics
- Understand the theory and operation of automated systems: homing routines, I/O status, servo systems, control architecture
- Utilize CMMS (eMaint) for reporting, preventative maintenance tasks and workflow scheduling
- Comply with company safety standards including, but not limited to- PPE, LOTO and Arc Flash
- Support production TPM initiative through development and training
- Proficiently utilize measuring devices, such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, pressure gauges and multimeters.
- Perform planned maintenance on equipment, conforming to frequency and task list
- Provide route cause counter measures (RCCM) on systemic equipment issues
- Identify replacement components through nameplates, manufacturer’s product sheets, or OEM equipment manuals
- Other related duties as assigned
- Complete understanding of electrical controls, power distribution, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, electric motors, AC/DC, heating circuits, PID logic and 3 phase
- Prior experience working with motion control systems, including servo drives, motors, and encoders
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and 5S concepts and practices
- Experience working with a CMMS, eMaint a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of computers
- Able to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- PLC experience desired
- 5+ years as a Maintenance Technician or similar role
- Technical school preferred
- LOTO and Arc Flash training
- Base salary in the 35.00 – 45.00/hour range
- 401K + Company Match
- Holiday Pay
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.