Law Enforcement Sales Representative – Law Enforcement Electronics – Commission Based - Anchorage, AK
Anchorage, AK 99503 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Law Enforcement Sales Representative – Law Enforcement Electronics – Commission Based – Anchorage, AK
- Our client, a well-established Electronics & Optics Manufacturing company, is currently seeking a Police Officer with a network in law enforcement for a sales position in the Anchorage, AK area.
- Our client is a small yet rapidly growing subsidiary of a large global optic electronics manufacturer that supports a variety of industries including narcotics/ substance identification for law enforcement
- No prior sales experience is required; seeking police experience and interest/ability to use your law enforcement contacts to establish a client base in your territory
- Utilize your law enforcement/police department network connections to build a clientele for sales and marketing of this pocket sized, portable and reusable drug screening device, designed to detect illicit narcotics onsite (field test) with no officer exposure. (After placing the material on the device, the sensor detects the kind of narcotic and displays it in the connected phone app within seconds.)
- Some travel to law enforcement agencies and trade shows; expenses paid with prior approval
- Report to the CEO and collaborate with current sales team for best practices
- Police/ law enforcement experience, preferably with narcotics for the contacts and to fully understand the issues involved
- Ability & interest in using your network connections to build a clientele with various law enforcement agencies as well as with the Attorney General for the designated territory
- Ability to work remotely and travel within your territory
- Independent Sales Rep commission 10% ($650) per unit sold
- Paid travel expenses with prior approval
- Remote work (candidate must reside in specific territory)
- Great team to work with
- Be part of bringing this cutting-edge technology to areas that can use it most!
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Management and Operations Recruiter – Manufacturing
Check out our Manufacturing Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/manufacturing-recruiter/
Gisele brings 14 years of Recruiting experience with a concentration on Operations Management and Engineering.
Originally from Massachusetts, she attended U-Mass, Amherst for English Literature and Psychology. Spent a semester in Siena, Italy. Then, moved to PA and enjoyed the interaction with a staffing specialist / recruiter so much, she decided to go into it professionally.
She worked in temporary and financial staffing for a few years before focusing on raising a family. She returned to recruiting and quickly moved into Professional Staffing and loves making that right career fit for candidates and clients. After a pandemic layoff, she was thrilled to have found the amazing company culture with AllSearch.
What do you like to do in your free time?
Outside of work enjoy nature, photography, yoga/mediation, reading and ballroom dancing.
What motivates you?
To help connect the dots and facilitate partnerships and career matches that are beneficial to all involved. Providing sincere and attentive customer service is essential.
What inspires you?
Creating a better world starts in our own mind and our emotional responses to life.
“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” -Albert Schweitzer