Landscape Architect – Architecture – Base Salary to 110k/year - Harrisburg, PA
Harrisburg, PA 17106 US
Landscape Architect – Architecture – Base Salary to 110k/year – Harrisburg, PA
- Our client is a local architecture firm specializing in parks that has been in business for over 50 years. Due to growth, they are looking to add an additional Landscape Architect to the team. They put a strong focus on community spaces for public recreation, creating unique and cost-effective solutions that cater to each client's needs.
- In this role, the Landscape Architect will be responsible for creating innovative and functional outdoor spaces that enrich the lives of communities.
- Incorporate sustainable and environmentally friendly practices into landscape design concepts to enhance the overall ecological impact of the projects.
- Manage and oversee projects from conception to completion, ensuring that they are delivered within budget and on schedule.
- Conduct site assessments, analyze site conditions, and gather relevant data to inform the design process.
- Utilize industry-standard software such as AutoCAD Civil3D, ArcView GIS, and Adobe Suites to create visual representations of design proposals.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends, innovations, and best practices in landscape architecture and park design.
- Liaise with contractors, suppliers, and vendors to ensure the successful implementation of design plans.
- Present design proposals to clients and stakeholders in a clear and compelling manner, incorporating their feedback into the final designs.
- Monitor and inspect ongoing construction projects to ensure compliance with design specifications and high-quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture
- 3+ years knowledge of Land Development
- Experience in development of land development plans, site grading, and landscape plans.
- Proficient in using AutoCAD Civil3D, ArcView GIS, Adobe Suites, and MS Office
- Capable of handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously with efficiency
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, contributing to collective success.
- Possess 3+ years of hands-on experience in landscape design.
- Base salary up to 110k/year
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k match
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.