Journeyman Electrician – Commercial, Industrial, Residential – Base Salary to 35.00/hour - Bernville, PA
Bernville, PA 19506 US
Journeyman Electrician – Commercial, Industrial, Residential – Base Salary to 35.00/hour – Bernville, PA
- Our client, a well-respected licensed electrical company specializing in residential, industrial, and commercial electricals, is looking to hire a Journeyman Electrician. The ideal candidate will hold a valid Journeyman Electrician's license and possess substantial experience in the field. The Journeyman Electrician will be responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of electrical systems, wiring, fixtures, and related equipment. Proficiency in reading blueprints and diagrams, along with the ability to troubleshoot electrical issues, is crucial. Knowledge of generator installation is a plus.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical systems and components.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications.
- Bring expertise in generator installation.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair.
- Test electrical systems and ensure continuity of circuits using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes.
- Utilize a variety of tools and equipment, including power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment.
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment such as motors.
- 5+ years’ experience as a service electrician in the industrial, commercial, and residential
- Valid Journeyman Electrician License
- Clean driving record
- Must be physically able to lift with no restrictions.
- Must maintain clean appearance.
- Base salary in the 30.00 – 35.00/hour range
- Company van
- Paid cellphone
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Bonus program
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.