Job File Coordinator – Construction Mitigation and Restoration Company - Base Salary to 22.00/hour + Bonus - Myrtle Beach, SC
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572 US
Job File Coordinator – Construction Mitigation and Restoration Company - Base Salary to 22.00/hour + Bonus – Myrtle Beach, SC
- Our Mitigation/Restoration Construction client in Myrtle Beach, SC is seeking a Job File Coordinator to join their growing franchise. They have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
- The Job File Coordinator will perform all tasks related to customer calls, job monitoring, tracking, coordination, and audits of jobs. They will also create preliminary estimates and job file backup, while performing general office duties, such as drafting correspondence, filing, and creating reports.
- Monitor job file status.
- Monitor job file audit status.
- Maintain job file WIPs.
- Monitor and ensure client requirements are followed.
- Review and validate initial field documentation.
- Create preliminary estimate.
- Perform daily job file coordination.
- Perform job file backup.
- Maintain internal communications.
- Maintain external communications.
- Prepare job file reports.
- Complete and review job file documentation for final upload and the audit process.
- Complete job file audit process.
- Perform job close-out.
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative role with a mitigation/restoration company.
- Working knowledge of current business software technologies
- Superb customer service, administrative and verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance industry is desired.
- Experience in writing estimates and the job file process
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Associates/bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Base salary in the 17.00 – 22.00/hour range depending on experience.
- Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance program
- Dental and vision where company pays 50%
- Life Insurance
- 401K with 3% match
- PTO & Paid Holidays
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Construction
Jason brings many years of Construction related recruiting experience to the AllSearch Recruiting team!