Insurance Customer Service Representative – Insurance – Base Salary to 80k/year - Brooklyn, NY
Brooklyn, NY 11238 US
Insurance Customer Service Representative – Insurance – Base Salary to 80k/year – Brooklyn, NY
- Our client, who has been in business for over 70 years has an immediate need for an Insurance Customer Service Representative. In this role the Insurance Customer Service Representative will answer incoming phone calls/emails and assist customers, insurance brokers and insurance companies by providing information, answering questions and resolving issues. The Insurance Customer Service Representative will also communicate internally with colleagues and managers, make outbound calls to insurance brokers to review accounts, understand internal & external proprietary software and troubleshoot common issues with customers.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ Years Underwriting Experience
- No license Required
- Previous experience in customer service
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and email
- Must be proactive and able to prioritize work
- Ability to build rapport with clients with superior customer service skills
- Basic understanding of accounting principles is a plus
- Base Salary in the 60k – 80k/year range
- Health Benefits paid 100% by employer
- In office 5 days a week (38 hour week)
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
INSURANCE SEARCH AllSearch Insurance Recruiters have been vigorously building deep relationships with hundreds of small to mid-size insurance firms throughout the Mid-Atlantic for the past 17 years. We know the good firms, the firms to avoid and the positions that lead to growth or stagnation. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #InsuranceCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Insurance
Olley brings years of Insurance Recruiting expertise to the elite AllSearch Insurance Recruiting practice.