Insurance Customer Service Representative – Commercial Lines Insurance - Base Salary to 80k/year + Commission - Brooklyn, NY
Brooklyn, NY 11238 US
Insurance Customer Service Representative – Commercial Lines Insurance - Base Salary to 80k/year + Commission – Brooklyn, NY
- Our client, a respected independent agency, has an immediate need for a skilled Insurance Customer Service Representative (internally titled Commercial Lines CSR) to join their team. They provide a comprehensive range of commercial insurance, employee benefits, and risk services.
- The Insurance Customer Service Representative will be an integral and key player in the growth of the team. This person will be responsible for assisting the account executives with certificates of insurance, endorsements, proposals, ID cards, billing, claims management, discussing coverage needs, etc.
- 2+ Years of Insurance experience as it pertains to commercial insurance
- Experience with AMS 360 agency management system a plus
- P&C Licensed
- Base salary in the 60k – 80k/year range (flexible depending on experience)
- Commission on new business you bring in (50% new)
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k PTO, Paid Holidays
- Open to in office, hybrid, or remote for the right candidate
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
INSURANCE SEARCH AllSearch Insurance Recruiters have been vigorously building deep relationships with hundreds of small to mid-size insurance firms throughout the United States for the past 18 years. We know the good firms, the firms to avoid and the positions that lead to growth or stagnation. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #InsuranceCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Practice Lead / Sr. Recruiter – Insurance
Check out our Insurance Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/insurance-recruiting/
What motivates you?
The idea of success. It pushes me to try my hardest in everything I do and encourages me to take on challenges.
What do you do for fun/in your free time?
Seeing my favorite artists live! Going to concerts is my ultimate serotonin booster! I also love taking weekend trips with friends to new cities/towns.
Three words that describe you?
Go-with-the-flow (counts as 1 word), hardworking, hilarious (I can provide references)