Insurance Client Service Representative – Insurance Agency – Base Salary to 50k/year - Lake Mary, FL
Lake Mary, FL 32746 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
- Our client, a close-knit, family-owned agency who specializes in structuring insurance programs for non-profits, has an immediate need for an Insurance Client Service Representative to join their team. They have developed an excellent reputation for providing insurance solutions to nonprofits throughout Florida for almost 10 years.
- The Insurance Client Service Representative will be responsible for policy changes, endorsements, setting up new accounts, and back-up for entering new submissions and renewals.
- FL Property and Casualty (P&C) License is a plus but not required.
- 2-20 license is required
- Knowledge of AMS is a plus.
- 1+ years insurance experience.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Base salary in the 35k – 50k/year range plus 2 bonuses.
- In addition, the agency offers Health, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays, PTO, 401k plus match, company events, Christmas party, etc.
- This role is remote but candidates must live within driving distance to Lake Mary for meetings once or twice a month.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
INSURANCE SEARCH AllSearch Insurance Recruiters have been vigorously building deep relationships with hundreds of small to mid-size insurance firms throughout the Mid-Atlantic for the past 17 years. We know the good firms, the firms to avoid and the positions that lead to growth or stagnation. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #InsuranceCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Practice Lead / Sr. Recruiter – Insurance
Check out our Insurance Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/insurance-recruiting/
What motivates you?
The idea of success. It pushes me to try my hardest in everything I do and encourages me to take on challenges.
What do you do for fun/in your free time?
Seeing my favorite artists live! Going to concerts is my ultimate serotonin booster! I also love taking weekend trips with friends to new cities/towns.
Three words that describe you?
Go-with-the-flow (counts as 1 word), hardworking, hilarious (I can provide references)