Insurance Agency Manager - Independent Insurance Agency – Base Salary to 75k/year - Naples, FL
Naples, FL 34102 US
Insurance Agency Manager - Independent Insurance Agency – Base Salary to 75k/year – Naples, FL
- Our client, a family-owned insurance agency, has an immediate need for an Insurance Agency Manager, with a focus on personal lines insurance. This agency prides itself on its excellent customer service record and boasts impressive employee tenure.
- In this Insurance Agency Manager role, you will be responsible for leading a team who service and sell personal lines accounts. You will be responsible for being a sales leader for the team and having an understanding of policy options while providing excellent customer service to your clients.
- 5+ Years of Insurance experience as it pertains to personal lines in a leadership role
- Florida 220 license
- Experience with home, auto, flood, and umbrella policies
- Ability to work in-office
- Base salary in the 50k – 75k/year range
- Opportunity for commission and bonus
- Benefit package includes Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, PTO.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
INSURANCE SEARCH AllSearch Insurance Recruiters have been vigorously building deep relationships with hundreds of small to mid-size insurance firms throughout the United States for the past 18 years. We know the good firms, the firms to avoid and the positions that lead to growth or stagnation. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #InsuranceCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.