HVAC Technician – Industrial Commercial Building Controls – Base Salary to 37.00/hour - Cleveland, OH
Cleveland, OH 44101 US
HVAC Technician – Industrial Commercial Building Controls – Base Salary to 37.00/hour – Cleveland, OH
- Our client is a full-service Energy Management & Building Automation controls company. They pride themselves in working very closely with customers to provide solutions to a wide variety of project needs. They perform work ranging in size from the industrial to commercial sector. From integration & interface, service & retrofit, to supervisory control, they are a one-stop-shop for Building Automation Control needs.
- The HVAC Technician's role involves supervising the setup of a particular project and holding direct accountability for initiating the operation of the systems. This encompasses verifying the functionality of Variable Air Volume units (VAVs), Exhaust Fans, Unit Ventilators, Air Handling Units (AHUs), Hot Water Systems, Chiller Water Systems, and Lighting.
- Demonstrate adeptness in examining Variable Air Volume units (VAVs), Exhaust Fans, Unit Vents, Air Handling Units (AHUs), Hot Water Systems, Chiller Water Systems, and Lighting systems.
- Oversee the performance of client structures throughout installation to ensure the attainment of optimal performance benchmarks.
- Conduct operational inspections between the control system and mechanical systems prior to activation and commencement, guaranteeing accurate setup and programming.
- Extend assistance to customers, both on-site and remotely, while on call.
- Accomplish Check-out documentation and enhance As-built schematics during the installation process.
- Execute meticulous point-to-point checks, system-wide evaluations, and additional installation responsibilities.
- Maintain open communication with suppliers, contractors, and electrical subcontractors.
- HVAC and/or Controls service experience.
- Knowledge of HVAC/Mechanical systems.
- Ability to write, edit, and understand sequences of operations.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, HVAC, plumbing, and electrical.
- Basic understanding of computer programming language.
- Must have a Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Base salary up to 37.00/hour dependent on experience
- Life Insurance
- Company Vehicle
- 401k match
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.